epilogue

SIX MONTHS LATER

NIALL's POV

She was standing beside, her blonde hair dancing to the hymn of the wind. She was still taking pictures and she was happy about it. Her dimpled smile made my heart skip. EVERY. SINGLE. TIME.

We were at Liam's vacation house at Napa Valley. It was filled with mountains, hills and lots of vineyards. I swore that I could smell grapes from the balcony where we stood. It was quite peaceful, really. We have been here for two months now, taking a rest and relaxation type of trip since it has been hectic.

I fell in love with this place since it was where the good food... and more importantly, good drinks were served. I'm an Irishman, I love my drinks!

Everybody was here and you could say, we had that happy-ever-after thing working out for us. Eleanor and Louis' relationship was getting stronger by the day and Zayn was actually learning how to make wine. Never thought he'd be interested in that, though. Harry was still as cheeky as ever but it seemed like he behaved when he was around Sara. And Liam... well, Liam... moved on. In fact, he just introduced us to a great girl, Danielle. Everybody got along well and I was happy with it.

I focused my thoughts to the girl infront of me. I held her close, her scent was so intoxicating. As I kissed the top of her head, she turned to face me.

"Are you okay, Niall?" she said.

"Yeah. So, how's the cupcake shop doing? I mean, come on... Ever since we helped with the moving of furniture and shelves, you earned a lot more, didn't you?" I said in a teasing voice.

"Oh, shut up! It's all because of my, my mom's, dad's,and Sara's hard work! You so don't deserve all those free cupcakes my mom gives you!" she replied, laughing.

"But I do! I eat it and rave about it and I always tweet about how wonderful the shop is!" I said in defense.

"Okay, that I give you," she replied, kissing my cheek. I felt good kinds of emotions when she did that. It was just... right.

"So anyway, how's the coffee table book going? I heard Uncle Simon's adding more ideas to your concept," I said.

"Ugh, Niiii. That's work stuff! We're not supposed to---"

I cut her off by kissing her and she immediately smiled after. She poked my shoulder.

"No fair! When he heard about this trip, he actually wanted me to take pictures so that we could decide if it could be added to the book... Actually, if sales go well, we'll be----"

I kissed her again. Damn, she looked so attractive even though she was just talking.

"You're right, we shouldn't talk about work," I said.

She smirked, putting down her camera and untying the ribbon she had in her hair. We both laughed and well... I lead her into the room and kissed her with all I've got.