"OOOO-" Felix gasped, screeching.

"NOT like that!!!" Jeongin shouted, trying to speak over Felix's obnoxious screeches.

I sighed, as we walked into class together, taking seats close to eachother.

hyunjin pov.

"We'll get going now!" Y/N said, and I could tell that she was uncomfortable with us being there.

I peeked down at her and Jeongin's hands, and he seemed to hold her hand really tight. Jeez, first Minho, then Jeongin. I hope no one else is next, because they seem to really like holding her hands. I gulped, not realizing that my fists were bawled really tight.

"Bye, Y-" Before I could even finish her name, they walked away.

"Seriously, Who was that blonde dude?" Changbin asked again.

"Why do you want to know so much, hyung?" I ask him.

His face turned a tint of pink, and I raised my eyebrows, smirking.

"Well- because- his hair was- c-cool.." he stuttered.

Minho and I laughed, seeing him suddenly flustered. The laughter died down, and I sighed, leaning against a locker, feeling confused and lost.

"Jeongin seems to like her." I blurt out.

Well shit, that was only supposed to be an inner thought.

"And so? You shouldn't care, you have that witch of a girlfriend." Minho retorted.

"Hyung, don't call her names like that!" I whine.

"Why not, if they're all true?"

"That's true." Changbin added in.

"You're apart of this, too?" I asked him, offended.

"Yes. You ever wonder, dude, if you made a bad mistake, cheating on Y/N like that? Does she even know?" Changbin asked.

That kinda hit me.

Nothing managed to come out my mouth.

"Y/N doesn't know. All she knows is that they're dating. But she doesn't know they started to be together while him and Y/N were." Minho answered for me.

"I know you, Hyunjin. I never portrayed you as a cheater. I know you loved Y/N, so ask yourself why you'd cheat on her especially with a bitch who has a fake personality." Changbin stated.

"I don't think 'loved' is the right term," Minho shook his head.

"What do you mean- I'm over her, hyung! Completely!" I deny.

They gave me skeptical looks, looking like they were unsure if they should believe me. I looked at Minho, wondering why he cares so much about if I was over her or not.

"Why should you care if I'm over her or not?" I asked him.

No response.

"Do you have feelings for Y/N?"

"No." He said quickly, avoiding my gaze.

I know my hyung. When he lies, he can't look me in the eye. It was all obvious. It all made sense. Minho likes her. My ex.

"I know you're lying. You like her, hyung. Don't lie to me." I reply bitterly.

"Can we please just- get to class?!" Changbin whined.

"Look me in the eyes and tell me you don't like Y/N like that." I said sternly.

He finally made eye contact with me and scoffed, giving me a serious expression.

"So what, if I like her or not? What's it to you? You have a new girlfriend, and you said you're over Y/N. Hell, you even cheated on her with another girl. Even if I do like her, I know I'd treat her better than you did."

"Hyung, don't be like that-" Changbin began but got interrupted.

"Do you like Y/N? Yes or no."

"Yes. I do." He simply replied, walking off.

"I knew it." I gritted my teeth.

Changbin put his hand on my shoulder, gripping it gently. He looked at me with a serious face.

".. so what, if Minho hyung likes Y/N? You should be happy for her, maybe it's time she moves on and becomes happy again after everything that happened with you and her. But I can't help but wonder, if you're really over Y/N. Please, just ask yourself why you REALLY cheated on a perfectly good girl when you clearly loved her."

"I am." I mutter. "I'm over her."

"Okay. Let's just get to class." He replied hesitantly.

I nodded slowly, and he took his hand off my shoulder. We walked to class, as endless thoughts entered my mind, making me really wonder.

Why did I cheat on Y/N?