BTS Visit

Jin:

"Which one is he?" Jungkook asked, a smile growing on his face. Jin stood with the boys outside the baby nursery in the maternity ward of the hospital, as they all looked through the window at the small babies in their plastic beds. 

"The second boy on the left wrapped in the blue spotty blanket," Jin said, pointing in Haneul's direction. The boys leaned closer to the window as they tried to get a better look at baby Kim. Jin chuckled at their enthusiasm to meet your son. 

"I'll go get him," he said happily and walked into the nursery. Moments later he returned with a little boy in his arms. 

"You are all lucky, he's awake," Jin said, with a smile plastered on his face. "Guys, meet Kim Haneul, or Little Worldwide Handsome," he announced as the boys gathered around and looked at Haneul.

"Look at those chubby cheeks," Hoseok cooed. 

"And chubby fingers," Taehyung added, as he stroked the little boy's fingers. 

"You have big eyes, like your appa," Namjoon said. Jin looked up and noticed Jungkook watching Haneul in awe.

"Kookie, as his godfather, would you like to hold him first?" Jin asked cradling his son in his arms. Jungkook looked at him with wide eyes and nodded eagerly.

"I would love to hold the little guy," Jungkook said his bunny smile appearing. Jin placed Haneul in his friend's arms. Jungkook looked down at the baby and smiled, "Hannie, you're a big boy, I'm gonna teach you how to annoy your appa and we'll be partners in crime...the two evil maknae's" Jungkook cooed, making the boys laugh. Jin nudged him softly not wanting to hurt Haneul doing so. "Uncle Yoongi is the best right Haneul?" Yoongi said nudging Jin. 

"Very funny," The boys joked. After a few minutes of Jungkook holding the baby he handed him back to Jin. 

"Now lets go see Eomma, yeah?" Jin said in a baby voice, as he walked to the your hospital room, the boys close behind, ready to congratulate you.

Yoongi:

"Who are you texting?" You asked, looking up from your son as the sudden silence had landed in the room, the small ticking sound from Yoongi typing on his phone being the only sound in the room. He smiled down at his phone before locking it, looking up at you with a smile. 

"I might have invited some people to come visit us." You looked curiously at him, cocking your head, 

"Have you invited the boys?" You asked which made Yoongi try to hide the smile that was showing on his lips, biting his lip, nodding his head, looking over at the door. You looked towards it as well, hearing the very faint sound of whispers. 

"Jin picked up the boys and they're waiting outside almost at the point of peeing in their pants right?" You asked with a chuckle, sitting up straight.