Nursery

This is a Longgggg ass chapter!

Jin:

The white carpet under Jin's bare feet was warm and sending out a nice feeling as he walked around in the small nursery, his eyes half open and shut in tiredness, heading right towards the white rack of the window, leaning his body next to it and taking a look around the room. The clock was way over bedtime, but he couldn't sleep and couldn't get himself to wake you up, he knew that you would either eat his head off or simply not getting the chance to sleep again after being awoken from a slumber. At this point in the pregnancy, sleep was one of your only and favorite sources, but to Jin's cons, it was almost like insomnia had taken over his damn mind and body. Ever since the nursery had been painted, decorated and filled up with furniture and clothes, the realization of what was going to happen in a few weeks had hit Jin. Not on the bad way though, but in a clear father way. 

He knew that in a few weeks, his life would be changed forever; he knew that there was no backing down now and it wasn't just some kind of prank show. Thoughts like this would swim around in his mind like a wavy tsunami, making it hard for him to sleep which were the main cause of him sitting in the nursery just by himself and admiring the room.

It had turned out way prettier than what he had expected it to be, but he knew your creative skills of an architect would make it into something special and it really was to him. He could use his time in this room to the early hours of the morning, sitting in the white chair in the corner and looking around, sometimes with his guitar in his hand and playing random lullabies humming along. But Jin almost failed every time in a mission of not waking you up. Jin's face changed into a disappointed one when he noticed you leaning against the door frame, you let out a sigh as you walked towards him and took a seat next to him on the rack, looking at him up and down. 

"Are you nervous?" You asked, Jin looking over at you with his lips shut tight in a straight line, nodding his head. 

"It's going to be alright and we will be great parents. I promise." You tried to reassure, Jin only nodding his head and not saying a thing. He took a look down at your clothes, bare legs and one of his old tees totally stretched out due to the none stop growing belly. His hand came up to your fabric covered belly, rubbing it up and down in slow motion. Jin looked up from your stomach to take a look in your eyes, noticing the bags under your eyes and getting eye contact with you. The two of you stared at each other in silence, almost as if you guys were reading each other's minds, but no words came out. Jin was about to speak up, opening his mouth and letting words but was interrupted when kicks appeared against his palm, catching both you and his attention.

Jin let out a small laugh by the sudden contact, rubbing his hand up and down. "He knows you're here." Your statement made Jin furrow his eyebrows as you stood up from the rack, smiling down at him. 

"He knows his appa." Jin let out a small smile as you smiled at each other for some seconds before you turned around, "Gotta go to the toilet now though, your son is kicking my bladder." 

Jin nodded his head as he leaned his head against the chair, watching you disappear out of the room, making Jin stand up from the seat as well. This would definitely be one of his favorite places in the world from now on.