You Talk About It

Long Chapter!!

Y/N- Your Name
Y/N/N - Your Niece's Name

Jin: 
You and Jin had been married for a year and a half now, together 2 and a half years prior to your marriage and neither of you had thought or brought up the subject of starting a family. You both knew you both wanted kids, you just didn't know when you guys wanted them.

It was when you were looking after your niece was when you realized you were ready to start your family with Jin. Just watching him with her, made your heart melt. It made you imagine what he'd be like with a child of your own. By now your niece had left and you and Jin were cuddled up in bed talking and making jokes.

"Can I ask you something?" You both say in sync making you both laugh.

"You go first." He says. You nod, sitting up slightly.

"How would you feel about starting a family? I saw you with (Y/N/N) today and really made think about how amazing you'd be with our own." You say nervously biting your lip waiting for his reaction. He now sat up smiling and grabbed your face gently pulling you into a kiss smiling into it. When he pulled away he whispered,

"I was going to ask the same thing."

Yoongi:

Yoongi:

You and Yoongi were sat on a park bench, enjoying the summer breeze and listening to the children's laughter. It warmed your heart but also made you upset. This could have been ours in a few years, you thought. You had experienced a miscarriage a year and a half ago and it completely broke you. Yoongi was devastated. Just staring at the happy children made your heartache and yearn for a child of your own.

"Jagiya? Are you okay?" Yoongi asks noticing you staring into nothing with a sad look in your eyes. You nod slightly before looking down. He sighs before lifting your face up by your chin with two fingers giving you a small smile.

"Y/N talk to me what's wrong, I know you're not okay". He says concerned. You shrug your shoulders and look back over to the kids. Yoongi follows your stare and his eyes soften realizing what was wrong with you, he turns back to you and grabs your hands, standing up tugging them but you didn't move. 

"Baby, let's go home okay? If you're not ready to face this then don't for-" Yoongi starts but you cut him off.

"It's not that. I feel ready to face all this." You say. Yoongi sits down again and faces you rubbing soothing circles on the back of your hand. 

"Then what is it Jagiya?"

"I'm ready to try for another baby. I'm just scared I'll lose our baby again." You say nervously. Yoongi smiles pecking your forehead nodding. 

"If you're ready, I'm ready. You won't lose our baby. Don't feel pressured into this Y/N and don't blame yourself, it wasn't your fault ".

 Don't feel pressured into this Y/N and don't blame yourself, it wasn't your fault "