Whats the best way to serve a slaughter eh?

Third Person's POV

Just after Aria had ended the phone call to both Elijah and Kol, confirming the link was broken, an unbearable sharp pain erupted in her chest, she gasped loudly, doubling over in shock, it felt as if red hot coals had been placed on her heart. Almost instantly she realised what it meant.

One of her siblings had been killed.

A flicker of a memory - from someone else - had appeared in her head and she let out a cry of grief, Finn! Her eyes stung with agony, grasping at the now reality that she'd never be able to see him, she felt robbed of his time, spending only a century instead of a full thousand years as she basically had with her other siblings.

Rage boiled over almost instanty afterwards, starting in her lower stomach then flowing through her veins, the grieving Original shook and with her movements, it seemed the world copied. The ground beneath her feet shook violently with her, it went on for kilometres, covering Mystic Falls entirely.

Klaus had just run into the room where she stood, but before he could ask why Aria was expressing such actions, the youngest Original disappeared from the house. Even with Klaus's immense advantage as a Hybrid, being able to catch any creature on the entire earth, he found it hard to keep track of his raging sisters movements. Fueled by burning anger, sorrow and several other emotions she couldn't register, Aria moved at an incredible speed, her spell guiding her to where her brother had only just been staked moments ago.

Aria had gone through all this in a matter in mere seconds.

The Original stopped at the top of the stairs that lead to the back door of the Mystic Grill. Aria clenched her fists in an dangerously hard way, resisting the fueling urge to wail and break down into but a shell of her normal personality. Sage sobbed uncontrollably as she slid back on the stairs, watching through her tears as the love of her entire life became engulfed in flames.

Aria's eyes blurred as more tears made themselves known, but she made no move to wipe them away. The Original stepped down the stairs, her eyes never leaving her brothers burning, grey body. It briefly reminded her of the time she and Klaus killed Mikael.

"Sage." Aria's voice was low, but there was undying rage and anguish hidden below the surface.

Sages head snapped up, her sobs, raking through her body. "T-They killed him." She cried, her tears falling from her cheeks.

Aria appeared in front of the old Vampire, only just controlling the urge to burn the entire town. Of course, the ground still shook, but neither Sage nor Aria noticed, that and the cry's of the humans running about inside the Grill.

"Get up." Her words trembled with emotion. Sage rose shakily to her feet, looking at the Original. "Do you have someone you can trust. Answer quickly."

Sage nodded, her lower lip trembled as she glanced at Finn's burning body once more. "T-Troy. I turned him."

"Get Troy, and go and take revenge." She spat, stepping closer to her, "I want you to rip, every last limb from their bodies, crush every bone, splatter every ounce of blood within their veins. Do it quickly, we haven't enough time." Aria grabbed the woman's shoulder tightly, but not enough to cause her harm. "Leave none alive whom are responsible, because if you do, I will inflict unmerciful pain on all those innocent and guilty, you know who is behind this. Kill them, Sage. Kill them all!"

Sage nodded, her tears stopped, the old Vampire had a task to do, given by the younger sibling of the only man she'd ever loved, the only one out of his family to be totally at ease with her love for Finn, Sage was going to grab Troy and kill the Salvatore's and all humans in on it. She'd start with Stefan first.