The be or not to be different I choose...

Enjoy

(06/06/14)

~~~~~

Arianna's POV

We eventually arrived at Alaric's apartment, which by the looks of it, my brother still occupied. I wasn't very surprised to see miss Katherine Pierce there, but what did surprise me was the fact Stefan stood beside her, looking all broody like.

"What the?" I whispered, raising my eyebrows.

Nik looked amusingly at the pair as he pushed me into one of the couches. "If you know whats good for you little sister, you'll stay right there."

"And if I don't?" I questioned.

"Its not as if you can, the place where you sit is spelled, you can't move unless I remove you from there myself." Nik answered smoothly. He turned his attention to the Salvatore now. "Now, what are you doing here?" He asked, pinning Stefan to the wall by his throat. I tried to get up, but it felt as though I hadn't moved an inch. I huffed and crossed my arms, at least I could still do that.

God damm it.

"I was told... You know of a Werewolf cure." Stefan croaked, struggling to remove the Hybrids hand.

"This cure... Its for your brother, isn't it?" he smirked, dropping his grip. Nik leaned against the kitchen bench that was behind him.

"If you know of it, I'll do anything you want. I give you my word, please."

"All in good time, Stefan. First, I have a promise to my brother." He said gesturing to Elijah, before disappearing from sight.

I frowned, I think I may of been the first to notice where he stood, which was right behind Elijah. Nik glanced at me before shoving an ancient silver dagger dipped in white oak ash into his back, penetrating his heart. Elijah gasped, his skin turning grey as he dropped to the ground.

"No!" I screamed, I struggled against the magic holding me down, still shocked at Nik's idiotic actions.

The daggers take down Originals, killing them. Only when you remove it from their chest does its magic cease and they awaken again. My older siblings, Rebekah, Kol and Finn are already daggered, now Elijah. Only myself and Niklaus are not effected by it, curtsy of being Werewolves.

My lower lip trembled, but no tears escaped. I was glaring at Nik, showing exactly how angry I was at him. "How dare you." I growled, "some brother you are. He may of tried to kill you, but it was only in the revenge of the others you daggered. Your a complete ass Niklaus."

He shrugged, avoiding my heated gaze. "As it happens, I do know of a cure. Katerina come here darling," Nik said whist hold out his hand. She reluctantly took it, helplessly watching as his eyes change and his teeth bit into her wrist, giving her the Werewolf bite.

That was yet, another perk of now being a Hybrid, we were Vampires yes, but our bite was toxic and we are able the change into Werewolves at will.

"No," Katerina whispered, looked at him and back at the nasty bite on her wrist. She looked as if she were about to have a heart attack. "No..."

"Relax sweetheart, you aren't out of your punishment that easily." Nik smirked, he bit his own wrist and fed it to her.

The bite healed over as expected. Nik glanced at Stefan. Katerina looked somewhat happy that she didn't have to go through the intense pain of the venom. Perhaps its to do with her plan to break free? I could smell the Vervain in her blood from here. And I'm sure Nik knows as well.