Weirdness comes in twos.

(Edited: 01.01.16)

Arianna's POV

"What'll it be young lady?" The bartender asked me as I slid onto one of the many empty bar stools. Who doesn't decide to drink at this time?

"Fanta," I murmured, suddenly not in the mood for alcohol.

Didn't that backfire.

I groaned, I really didn't need him and his pathetic little human minions coming after me right now. Last time they decided I was worth their time, in the very game I created, I was in New York. It was before I arrived in Mystic Falls, but before I changed my memories.

God knows how that would of played out if they had stumbled upon the clueless me.

"I actually thought he didn't have the balls to send his toy soldiers at me." I muttered, shaking my head in amazement, how could anyone be that stupid and not be a Doppelganger.

I chuckled, knowing I was always bagging out the Doppelganger lineage for but one original reason.

I have two business errands to complete now, it seems. The Hunters in New Orleans and the idiot still residing in New York, judging by the number plate of that humans crappy car.

"Who's got balls?"

I glanced to my left, raising an eyebrow. "Ever heard not to listen in on people talking to themselves?" I asked, I set aside my irritation. This is why the Ninjas beat you, because they don't talk to themselves in public places.

And another failed attempt.

"Usually someone talking to themselves is a sign of insanity," Tyler shrugged, grinning at me. He turned to the bartender. "Yeah, I'll get a coffee thanks, two sugars."

The man looked slightly irritated, since he took the word bartender in a way that he was only there to serve alcohol, not fantas and coffees. He handed me my drink before stiffly walking to the coffee machine.

"Hush," I mused, rolling my eyes. "How goes being a Hybrid?"

"It's going good I guess, I mean I don't have to shift ever again but the whole sire thing is crap." Oh great, a ramble. "My friends can't really trust me anymore because I feel I owe Klaus for freeing me from the curse, and, Caroline expects me to break it, like it affects her more then me, that I owe it to her."

I let out a breath. "I don't have that problem, thank god. I seriously couldn't imagine being sired to my own brother. Can you imagine the things he'd get me back for?" I threw my hands up, "I'm convinced he hasn't let most of my pranks go. Like I was bored, sue me for finding amusement in his pain."

Tyler frowned, most likely absorbing my rush of an outburst. It was his fault, for making me think of being sired. Damn Hybrid newbies and their stupidness.

"Your a Hybrid?" He asked incredulously, his eyes widening.

Wow, out of all the things he got from my sentence, he caught that.

"Obviously." I mused, I was about to add the one and only, to be dramatic, but I didn't feel the need to let anyone else know that I was somewhat of another Hybrid status.

Would of been an awkward slip up there, I admit.

"Seriously?" He scoffed, shaking his head. "Why didn't you tell me?"

I shrugged, sipping my drink. About time, I thought, stupid Tyler showing up when I didn't need him to. "Well we aren't exactly buddies Tyler, why would I mention it."