Betrayal and Homecoming deaths.

Third Person's POV

"Portland is a wonderful place if you get over the whiny music and healthy looking people, its literally a breeding ground for Werewolves." Klaus muttered through the phone as he looked around the woods he stood in, he couldn't help but notice the faint smell of armpit from the smelly Werewolves from his left. Nasty, he thought bitterly.

Stefan wasted no time in getting to the point, "your fathers dead."

"What did you say to me?"

"Oh my mistake, not your actual father. Mikael is dead, well not dead, but daggered." Stefan mused, glancing at Mikael covered in grey viens as he layed dead on the floor of the Salvatore Boarding house with a dagger in his heart. "What do you want me to do with the body."

"Before that all happens, I want you to explain exactly what happened."

(One hour before.)

"Alright, we'll say that Mikael followed Elena in here so he could use her as bait." Stefan started, as he, Elena and Damon walked through the hallway and into the living room of the Boarding house.

"And do what, Vervained him?" Elena suggested.

"Ok fine, we Vervained him and in the proccess discovered he had a dagger on him which he was planning to use it against Rebekah-" Stefan started.

"And instead, we drove it through his heart." Damon finished.

"What happens when he asks to see Mikaels body." Elena frowned. "You've been compelled to do as Klaus says."

"Yeah, the last thing we need is for you to get all tongue tied when he questions you." Damon smirked. "Klaus is smart, he'll want proof. Mikael really needs to be dead in order for this to work."

"Then I shall, be dead."

The three of them turned to see Mikael standing there with a small box in his hand, he pulled its contents out and it turned out to be exactly what they needed.

A dagger with white oak ash.

"What if he wants to see you in person?" Elena questioned.

"Then that means our plan is working." Mikael said calmly. "Klaus will absolutely want to see my body. You lure him here, and I will kill him."

Elena hadn't seen Mikael before now, she realised the similarities between him and his children. Mikael had almost completely brown hair other then the few greying areas and with faded blue eyes that held far to much pride in them. She noticed how he held himself with and air of something Elena couldn't quite put her finger on, but whatever it was, it wasn't good.

"What do you have? Those daggers don't work on him." Stefan stated.

"I have with me the only white oak stake in exisistance, with this, I will end Niklaus' life." The Original explained.

"Where is it." Damon asked curiously.

"Not here, obviously." Mikael smirked, "you see, only I know its location. It's my insurance policy against you leaving the dagger in my heart."

"Oh." Elena muttered. "Well, lets get this over with then." she said, putting her hand out for the dagger. After a moment, Mikael handed her the object, without another pause, Elena moved forward and shoved the dagger into the Originals heart.

They three watched as he gasped and his body went grey.

(Present time.)

Stefan told Klaus 'the story' and after a moment Klaus' voice was heard.