Bickering about me? You shouldn't have.

(Edited: 31.12.15)

Arianna's POV

You know how it's usually amusing hearing people bicker? Well I have mixed feelings about that at this current time.

It's both amusing and troubling hearing people argue back and forth about whether to kill me or not. It's not as if they could actually succeed in that action, in reality you would just become my enemy for trying.

"Should we kill her?"

"She saved my life Elena."

"Well, Aria's different. Maybe if we bring her humanity back she could help us."

Funny, how that these people thought I'd turned off my 'humanity switch' when I had only become my real self. The same person I'd been for centuries, and to be fair, humanity switches don't even exist at my age.

"Well, we could dagger her and use it against Klaus? To get him out of town for good, or we'll dump her in the ocean or something if he doesn't go?"

There was an irritating pause in the faux of conversation, my ears had been making out the mixed voices of Damon's gang of good guys.

"Would a normal stake work?"

"We're not killing her." I recognised that voice, it had belonged to Damon.

"Why were you two together anyway?"

"I don't need to explain myself to you Elena."

"Well, we've already discussed this. Why did she decide to save you Damon? Thats the real question here."

I heard someone sigh. The sudden refreshed feeling washed over me, allowing me to grasp full functioning consciousness. I could recognise everyone's voice now.

"What did she do exactly?" Alaric asked. I guessed he asked Damon, seeing as we were partying together.

The memories flashed through my mind, causing me to almost scowl. Axel is a dead man.

And there's another sigh. "We were drinking for a few days, and whilst we were walking down the street some dicks stopped us. They had to be Vampires Hunters, the leader was particularly interested in Aria. One thing lead to another and I woke up tied to a chair. I had woken up before her, so I was tortured and every few minutes when Aria started to wake they'd snap her neck again." Damon spoke, followed by the sound of a drink being poured.

"I dont know why they did it, but it happened. When they left, Aria got free. She set me loose and helped me out, got me to feed and when she blacked out, I brought her back here."

"Why would she save you though? Doesn't she like hate us?" Bonnie's voice murmured.

"Well she did technically save Elena and Tyler's life. I really thought we were going to loose the both of them." Caroline commented.

Always the optimist, I thought.

"Oh hey, she's completely healed." Is that, Jeremy's voice? Why was he here, seriously there was no point in him being present in this discussion.

"She'll wake up soon," Elena said, "we should-"

"Did that ages ago actually. If I remember correctly, it was when you were discussing whether to kill me or not." I smirked, sitting up.

I was on a bed, in some type of cellar. I rolled my shoulders, relaxing my muscles before focussing on the six people in front of me. As I predicted it was in fact Damon, Elena, Bonnie, Jeremy, Caroline and Alaric.