Story telling and Papa Original

LEXI AND ARIA GOODBYES IN THIS CHAPTER!! :O

~

Arianna's POV

I sighed and moved the stray hairs from my face. I'd come to the school because Rebekah wanted me to stay with her until she had finished cheerleading practice. So, I reluctantly agreed because it was aparently real important that I do... If I'd known I had to do errands like this, I would of left with Nik to make more Hybrids then to stay here. But it made Rebekah happy, so I did it. I quickly checked my attire, black skinny jeans, white singlet, black leather jacket with matching flats. I like black today, sue me.

Lets just hope Elena doesn't show up, who knows how long her head will stay screwed to her shoulders if I see her...

I sighed again and crossed my arms, If she doesn't hurry u-

My thoughts were interupted when I heard an unfortunatly familiar voice. I turned around to see Elena standing over in front of my sister, she had dark blue skinny jeans on with a dark purple floral top and a denim jacket with matching closed in heels. Wow, nice taste...Not.

I groaned but stood still as I listened to what she had to say.

Rebekah smiled fakely, "goodie.." she said sarcastically.

"I was hoping we could talk." Elena stated, crossing her arms infront of her chest.

"About what? Stefan?" Bekah paused, liking how Elena shuffled her feet awkwardly, "don't worry, I'm off him until he starts treating me better. In fact, you should take a page out of my book if I'm being honest-"

Elena cut her off, "I'd rather talk about this," she said, holding up a photo. Rebekah's stance changed from relaxed to shock, as did mine, I haven't seen that carving in over a thousand years and either had my sister, seeing as it was her that carved it with a blade in a cave when we were human, "I'm curious as to why you and Klaus have spent the last thousand years running from your father."

I scowled at her, what a moron.

Rebekah persed her lips and blinked repeatively, this topic was a raw spot for her I knew, "I should probably get back to the girls. Homecomings right around the corner," she muttered, turning around.

"Well then maybe I'll ask Mikael when we wake him." Elena shrugged, I narrowed my eyes, what is she doing. Is she that dumb as to actually awaken him? I watched Rebekah freeze, she turned around to face the Dopelganger again.

"Your bluffing, you don't know where he is. No one does." She retorted.

"Yeah? so who's rotting in that old cemetery in Charlotte?" Elena answered.

Rebekah stormed right up to Elena, "If you wake Mikael, we are all doomed."

"So then tell me."

"Why do you want to know?" Rebekah shot back.

"Why don't you want me to wake him?"

My sister paused, "I should get back to the girls." she muttered, walking back to the group of girls she was with before.

I watched Elena closely for a quick moment then walked right up to her, I tapped her on the shoulder and she spun around, her intake of breath was rather loud as she realised it was me, "Aria!-" she started.

"Stay away from us Elena," I snarled, "if you've done something so stupid as to actually go and wake up Mikael from his little sleep, I'll rip your-"

"You can't hurt me!" she said, cutting me off, I smirked at her confidence and stepped closer to her, our faces nearly touching. "That might be true, for now, but I can garantee your little brother is free for a bite." I whispered smoothly.