Dead but by magic she comes back as a unicorn!

Wowwwwww three chapters in one day! Feel special guys! you mean that much to me! its nearly midnight now, here in Australia!

PLEASE VOTE!

now that's out of the way, enjoy!

(Updated 16/04/14)

~

Arianna's POV

Mystic Falls High school Halloween Party, what a mouth full, I still can't see why anyone would want to come here. I mean, before laptops and books, people actually had memories. I would ace history but the rest, it just seemed about as pointless as an unripe banana.

The only reason I was here now was because we were on the look out for any signs of Klaus, I was still the only one that knew about Nik actually being in Alaric's body. Earlier in the day, he had compelled some girl I don't remember the name of, to tell Elena to save a dance for her at the party tonight. Apparently this was the second time he had used this girl to say something to them.

If you hadn't caught on yet, Klaus' family nickname is Nik. Well, only Kol, Rebekah and myself really call him that, Elijah and Finn usually just say his full name, that being Niklaus. We don't really call him Klaus. Its just weird.

Damon was standing beside me, his eyes scanning the crowd. Its not as if he knows what Nik really looks like anyway. Caroline persuaded me to dress up for the event, so was I standing here in a Vampire costume, which consisted of a red corset covered with black lace, a matching puffed out red tutu, reaching to just above my knees and black pumps. My hair was wavy but otherwise untouched. I thought it was to over the top but Carolines grin said otherwise...

Damon's dressed as Damon. Go figure.

I look around the dance floor sipping the alcohol infested punch, although, I would have to drink a lot more then this to even feel the buzz, but unfortunately for me, Bonnie decided I was going to be in on her plan tonight. She told me she's was going to do a spell that makes her die and then come back to life, but she needed one person to take her away so no one like, buried her alive or something. The rest are oblivious to this though, make it realistic and all. No, it was totally not my idea to make it look like she died...

I looked up to the stage, because the music was interupted. A brunette smiled and started speaking into the mic. "Lets give it up for the band!" She grinned, clapping her hands. "Ok, this next song is dedicated to Elena, from Klaus."

I smirked at that, always the dramatic one out of the family.... Who am I kidding? I am. Well, what I can remember of it anyway. I glanced over to where I last saw Elena, my thoughts were right when she spun around, looking around her.

"Come on, we're going over to Stefan," Damon said, dragging me over to the pair. "We need a plan." He told them, looking to Stefan for ideas.

"We should just stick to pairs and keep an eye out. He's just trying to freak us out, Klaus is probably not even here." Stefan answered. Grabbing Elena's hand he said. "Come on, lets dance."

"Stefan I-" Elena stopped talking and laughed, dancing with Stefan.

"Bonnie, stick with Jeremy, I'll go and tell Caroline whats happening." Damon said, walking toward her. Bonnie nodded at me and grabbed Jeremy, dragging him onto the dance floor.

"I'll go hang with...Ric." I muttered. Side stepping couples that were dancing I stood beside Alaric. "That was very original of you back there." I said, pretending to look through the crowd.

"With the girl you mean."

"Yeah, your always one for the dramatics aren't you?" I mused.

"Is that so?" Alaric rolled his eyes, "and here I was, thinking you were the dramatic one of the family." He smirked.