This sexy Original has Changed

(Updated: 30/08/14)

Third Person's POV 

The trio had been on the road for some time now, Aria had grown quiet, just staring out the window, she ignored Klaus as he teased her, occasionally, she'd snap a sarcastic remark back though. Anyone with half a brain would catch the fact the two were extremely close, bickering about unimportant things.

Of course, Stefan had found it a little unnerving. Not five days ago, she had been apart of a plan to kill him, yet, Klaus hadn't been angry at all, it was strange to Stefan, the Hybrid had daggered Elijah for it, but not a hair on Aria's head was touched, not even a raised voice or resentment.

Since the moment Aria had stood from the ground, Stefan had realised something about her, everything changed, the way she stood, it used to be a little uncertain, as if she wasn't sure where she fit in the world, but when she did rise, confidence radiated from her being, she knew exactly whom she was, her eyes hard, sadistic, cold. When Aria had ripped Allymara's heart out just proved his thoughts.

So as he watched her, from the back seat of the SUV, Stefan's stomach twisted, he knew he held no control of his blood lust, that his humanity will start to slip away and it wouldn't be a fascade anymore, but in reality, the youngest Vampire realised he'd see Mystic Falls again soon, that Damon wouldn't stop until he dragged him back home. 

Elena was there. Alive, upset, but breathing, healthy... Eventually, Klaus would find out, and the Salvatore brother knew all hell would break loose. He hoped Aria's newest personally change wouldn't be permanent, they'd need her, he thought.

~

Arianna's POV

To be honest with you, watching my brother failing at turning Hybrids is both saddening and immensely amusing. We had found some smelly Werewolf in a bar that was about an hour from here, with my amazing social skills, I got the information we needed. Let me tell you something, the Smoky Mountains... Smelt largely of wet dog and shit.

Like I just said, because of Niklaus's ability to fail at making Hybrids, Stefan is off somewhere in the forest, trying to catch the first of the rabid Wolves, blood poor's from their eyes and their Wolf side comes out, more specifically, the hunter in them which makes them want to attack Vampires.

So, that being said, I watched as the rest of the Werewolves woke up,  the compelled human shoving his bloody, pale wrist onto their lips, urging them to take a drink. I walked over to Nik and swung a hand over his shoulder and grinned at him, "you know something tells me that these mutts don't like you very much," I said, as we both watched them circling us looking rabid and disorientated.

"You don't say," he murmured back as the first lunged at him. 

Although the Werewolf was quick, I, however was much much quicker and I appeared in front of her, pulling out her heart instead. With an angry growl, the rest that weren't falling to the ground attacked us. We killed about half while others dropping on their own, bleeding from the eyes, dieing.

After they were all dead I turned to Nik, "You know what I think is insanely funny?" I didn't wait for his most likely snarky remark, "that these Hybrids aren't turning. What ever would the problem be?"

His eyes narrowed his eyes in surprise. "Care to share your thoughts, sister?" he asked.

"I just think, maybe they're turned the way you were..." I was secretly urging him to understand my meaning, besides, if I just wen't and told him straight out, then life would be boring as hell.