Eenie Meenie Miney Hoe

Third Persons POV

One week had passed since the remainder of her family had regrouped in Seattle. They had decided to split for the time being.

Rebekah left for Paris, to finally have the alone time she had yearned of for so long, it also helped her come to terms that she wouldn't be human.

Barf.

Elijah disappeared to run an errand that he would not disclose to his siblings. Aria rolled her eyes, typical, she thought, as he got in his car to drive away.

Aria herself had decided that she would visit New York, to bring an end to the annoyance that pesky group had caused to her. She wanted to end it, more then needed. Loosing Kol took a toll on her and she needed to release the pain on those who had been a thorn in her side for too long.

Burning half of Mystic Falls wasn't enough.

"I'm not going to be there for very long brother."

Klaus threw the last of his belongings into the SUV before turning his attention to her. "I'd much rather you accompany me to New Orleans. Going to New York does nothing for us."

"Nik, I need to deal with this," Aria started, trying to convince him. "They've messed around for a decade, until recently I never cared to end it. I need to now though, not go to New Orleans, of all places."

"There is a coven of Witches plotting against me, that makes it your problem." Klaus replied, a frown edged between his brows.

"Yes and I'm all for destroying them with you, but you are the all mighty Klaus Mikaelson!" She threw her hands up dramatically, Klaus rolled his eyes. "Surely you can do it on your own until I arrive? And wouldn't it be better to let them assume your alone?"

"No."

"Nik," Aria said flatly. "I'm going to sort this out, feel free to come with me, and then go to New Orleans, otherwise let me deal with it and I'll join you as soon as I can. I need to kill them."

~

New York

Aria walked down the one of the few silent roads in New York. She wore a more business dress attire, fitted navy dress pants with a buttoned blouse opening just above her chest.

Where she was, the crime and death toll were very high, and just about everyone knew it. That's why it was as abandoned as it looked, Aria rolled her eyes at their actions, it would of been smarter to be discrete, she thought before scowling, God I sounded like Elijah.

She could sense the small group of Vampires in the buildings around her. Aria had convinced her brother to let her do this, aside from letting some steam off, she actually did have a few motives behind her visit alone here.

The leader suddenly dropped down in front of the Original, not ten feet away.

She raised an eyebrow, clearly unimpressed.

"What was that?" She scoffed, amused. "Twilight? Who does that."

He was taken aback, she wasn't afraid. Every person he had done this too had screamed, not referenced Twilight.

He motioned the remaining Vampires to drop down from the buildings. They followed in suit of their leader and made a rough circle around Aria, who remained in the one place.