Twisted.

As a pre-warning, in this chapter there is a first ever once in all history occurrence (caused only by magic). It's a massive plot twist to be honest but chill, it's really important for the continuation of this book. Don't die.

Important: Read unbold A/N at end at least, if you don't bother reading all of it. Cheers.

~

Arianna's POV

I have this particular urge to yell out song lyrics. I'm not sure where it stemmed from, perhaps it was a momentary feeling that would soon pass before I could even open my mouth and voice the more unique, but obviously better lyrics to a song.

I had yet to open my eyes, to check if anyone was still in the living room but to be perfectly honest, I'm pretty much the best singer to walk the Earth.

Not that anyone else shares my opinion.

"I'm bringing sexy back, yeah!" My eyes remained closed as I frowned, forgetting the other words to the song. Shitballs. "Dah dun dah dah, dum da da da da da, yeah! Wow I'm amazing." I chuckled, running a hand through my hair before tucking it behind my head.

"I'm sure everyone agrees."

I opened my eyes, raising an eyebrow. "Excuse me Nik, but we both know I'm clearly the more musically talented sibling."

"I'm sure with your expertise singing methods, you'll frighten all the birds away." Klaus grinned, leaning against the entrance of the living room, his right foot crossed over the other. "That is, what you were trying to do, wasn't it?"

I scoffed, sitting up, "it's expression of the soul!" Or something, I thought.

"You have no soul," he retorted, chuckling.

"Totally do! I would ball if Supernatural ended, or any of my series for that matter." It felt as if a light bulb went off in my head, I started thinking about it. Probably not a good thing. "Oh my god what if any of them end Nik! What if Stiles or Scott, The Doctor-" I made a strange noise of emotional feeling.

"Aria-" Klaus tried to intervene.

"Do you know how my feels were when Sookie and bloody Eric-" I huffed. "I can't deal to be honest, like why have a series and then end it like that?"

"I don't understand what your talking about. Your not making sense sister."

I stared at him. "Did I say you could interrupt me Susan?"

Klaus frowned, he looked alarmed, like I was going to throw something at him. Maybe it was his nickname? Can't imagine how that would bother him, Susan is a wonderful name.

I could be a Susan.

"I'm still not sure your back to normal little sister, you seem a bit off." He muttered, giving me a strange look.

"Ah well obviously, do you know how long it mentally takes to get over something as traumatic and utterly heart breaking," I paused for dramatic affect. "As the moment you find out that fictional characters in your television series die off. Word of the wise, don't get attached to Game of Thrones characters, shits manipulative of the feels."

"Right well I'm going to leave now before I go insane, remind me to find you a shrink." He grinned again before making his way out the mansion.

A shrink?

Nope, that is definitely not happening. I'm perfectly stable, like that of a horse stable... Oh, I should go get a horse.

"I'm getting a horse!" I called after him.