47. Lucky

Niall's POV

I woke up that next morning with my face snuggled in something hard. The thing moved and I heard snores. What the heck? I also heard giggling in the distance, which make me stop and think who is giggling and why? My mind was immediately flushed with yesterday's events; the funeral, the burial, Harry's confession.

I smiled like an idiot as I thought of that, meaning the snoring hard thing next to me was Harry. I was lying on his chest while his arms were wrapped protectively around me. I felt instantly safe and continued to smile like a fool. That also meant that the giggling belonged to Jessica, and that was not good. I craned my head upwards to see what I thought was her figure in the doorway, along with another. Louis.

I wondered what they were doing when a bright flash illuminated the room.

"That's a good one Lou, now if Niall would just cuddle more into Harry then we would be set." Jessica whispered but I still heard her from where I was.

"Yeah I know. C'mon Horan. Cuddle into your man."

They were... they were taking pictures. Great. Like I needed that in my life. For their sake, I did in fact cuddle more into Harry which caused Jessica to squeal and then they left.

"Fantastic, I thought they'd never leave." Harry murmured and I jumped. He erupted into laughter as I clutched my chest and waited for my heart to slow down. I hit his chest playfully and lay my head back on his chest. Now that he wasn't laughing nor snoring, I could listen to his heart clearly.

Ra-bump ra-bump ra-bump ra-bump it went as I continued.

"What are you doing Ni?"

"Just listening to that wonderful heart of yours."

"Well it beats for you." I blushed as he says that and buried my face into his neck. His neck was warm and my face was somewhat cold.

"So... should we head downstairs? I mean not that I'm complaining about what we're doing now, I quite like it but isn't your mom going to make breakfast and come smashing down the door if we aren't there?" Harry stuttered. I thought it was really cute and as much as I loved what we were doing too, cuddling and talking, he was right. My mom would do something like that.

"Yeah, maybe we should." We both shuffled to get up and I noticed that Harry was shirtless. Not that I was bothered by it, it just kind of took my breath away. I was sitting there frozen and admiring my boyfriend's body. Wait, was I even allowed to call him that? Sure he told me he had feelings for me, but were they deep enough to be considered boyfriend material?

I felt lips slot between my own and I gladly kiss him back. My hands find their way to his hair, massaging his scalp as the kids goes on.

"You looked so cute I couldn't help it." He mumbled against my lips. I just smiled and gave him one last peck before starting to change.

We made our way down to the kitchen where Jessica and Louis were having a flour fight. I couldn't see my mother anywhere so I figured that she was either asleep or she was coming down soon. I saw Louis crack an egg on Jessica head; she stood there in shock while he slapped high fives with Harry. I looked at Jessica; she had an evil glint in her eye as she took a measuring cup of oil and water and poured it on her boyfriend's head.

Before Louis even had time to react, and probably ruin the kitchen even more, my mom walked into the room. She scanned the damage, it wasn't like it was terrible, and there was just a lot of flour, eggs, and water everywhere. Jessica had her head hung in shame while Louis looked just a tad nervous.

"I see that someone tried to make breakfast," she finally let out. My friends looked more tense than they had in long time and it was fun watching them squirm. That didn't make me a bad friend, it just that my mother didn't act the nicest that she could be all the time.