삼십

One evening, as Jungkook was sitting on his throne, his girlfriend stumbled into the room

"Googie goo!" she cutely reaches out to him with her hands.

"Yes?" Jungkook asks, noticing how her already short black, leather skirt was slightly ridden up her fishnet-covered thighs more.

"I'm drunk." Gem smiles, giggling.

"I see that." Jungkook nodded to the green bottle of soju in her hand. "How many of those have you had?"

"I," she pauses, scrunching her nose up, "I don't know! Just however much Suga-Suga gives me." she shrugs, stumbling up the steps.

"I see." Jungkook repeats himself, pursing his lips at the nickname she gave his brother. "You should go sleep."

"Yes, sir." Gem sits down on Jungkook's lap, lazily wrapping her arms around his waist as she lays her head on his shoulder.

Jungkook tensed as the girl fell asleep, her short skirt now exposing the bottom of her butt as she cuddled into him.

"Not here, silly." Jungkook smiles, lifting the girl up bridal style as he stands, carrying her to her room.

Jungkook changes Gem into one of his black silky sleep shirts, leaving her in her underwear, knowing that's how she likes to sleep. Then, he puts her under the covers, turning off the light as he leaves the room to go back to his throne.

After about an hour, he decides to retire to bed. On his way down the corridor, he hears two men laugh. His brothers were sitting, legs crisscrossed outside their doors, facing each other. Around them sit two shot glasses and countless empty bottles of soju.

Jungkook stops, rubbing his eyes tiredly. "Fuck." he whispers harshly. "Hyungs, go to bed." he commands. Even though he used the proper honorific, he knows his tone wasn't respectful.

Regardless, the two boys file into their rooms, leaving Jungkook to clean up the mess. Sighing, Jungkook picks up every bottle and throws them away. After he's done, he makes his way to his and Gem's room.

When he gets to outside the door, he hears a man talking. A woman's voice speaking back.

"Don't worry." the man's voice says, "You'll get used to it here. There's a lot to explore, plus you can go back up to the surface anytime you need a break." He reassures.

"I... I just don't have any friends anymore." says the woman's voice, knowing she didn't have any friends to begin with. "It's scary knowing I'm down here, basically all alone. No offense."

"None taken." the man says. "I understand how you feel. Jimin-ssi...," he pauses, "Jimin-ssi was my best friend. He's gone now and I feel so alone."

A moment of silence passes.

"But hey," the man speaks up, "We can be friends, right Gem?" he asks.

"Of course." she says back.

Jungkook suddenly felt bad for eavesdropping, yet the jealousy and rage he felt for someone talking to his woman in their room made him all the more bloodthirsty. With a glare in his eyes, he swings the door open to see Gem sitting under the covers, looking from Taehyung, who was laying down at the foot of the bed, to Jungkook.

"Guk." Gem smiles.

"Gem." Jungkook says back.

"Hey, Jungkookie." Tae waves, not even bothering to sit up.

"What are you doing in here with her alone?" Jungkook walks over to him.

"Making a friend. You should try it sometime." Taehyung stands, his dopey, smiling face inches away from Jungkook's rageful one.

"Get out, thanks." Jungkook points to the door.

On the way out, Taehyung's shoulder harshly bumps Jungkook's.

"Goodnight, Gemothy." Taehyung smiles before shutting the door behind the two.

"We weren't doing anything." Gem says, looking down at her lap as Jungkook took his shoes off. "I'm not going to cheat on you." she adds.

"I know. I just get a bit too jealous sometimes." Jungkook explains, unbuckling his belt and pulling his shirt off.

Throwing the dirty clothes in the corner of the room, he simply pulls on a pair of joggers, leaving himself shirtless. Then, he climbs into bed next to Gem, resting his arm under her head as she turns on her side to face him.

"I mean, he is attractive." Gem says, a smile playing at her lips.

Jungkook's tongue went to the side of his cheek as he tried to stay cool. He stared up at the ceiling, his jaw clenched.

"I'm kidding." Gem giggled, scooting closer into his side. "I only have eyes for you, Mr. Devil Man."

"Don't call me that." Jungkook says, but he starts laughing.

"Mr. Devil Man." Gem says, "Mr. Devil Man, Mr. Devil Man, Mr. Devil Man. Whatcha gonna do about it?" Jungkook grabs her sides, tickling her. In no time, she screams out, "I'm sorry! I'll stop!"

"Good." Jungkook kisses her forehead, laughing. "I love you."

"I love you, Mr. Devil Man." she laughs.