Gem, who usually slept with her door closed, slept with it cracked open tonight

Gem, who usually slept with her door closed, slept with it cracked open tonight. She went into the bathroom connected to her bedroom to do her nightly routine and shut the bathroom door behind her.

First, she put her long, blonde, curled hair up into a ponytail. Then, she did all her skincare, brushed her teeth, and changed into a set of matching silky light pink pajama shorts and a correlating silk tank top.

After that, she got into her bed, plugged her phone in on the nightstand, and quickly fell asleep due to the day's worries.

Jungkook, on the other hand, had changed into the pajamas that Gem had laid out for him, which were a pair of grey flannel pants and a grey t-shirt. They were both a little tight on the man, but he wasn't uncomfortable, so he didn't mind.

After that, he went into the bathroom, remembering where Gem had told him. When there, he splashed warm water on his face. Realizing Gem seemed like the prepared type, he looked under the cabinet for an unused toothbrush.

In the cabinet he saw an unopened pack of four toothbrushes, a couple travel sized tubes of toothpaste, and a container full of floss.

He used all of it, figuring that Gem wouldn't mind. After he was done, he made his way back to his bedroom. On the way, he spotted Gem had her door cracked open. Through the slit, he could see Gem fast asleep, cuddled up under the blankets, gripping a pillow.

Jungkook smiled. Another real smile. He allowed himself a moment of happiness before he turned away, shaking his head at himself. He had no idea what it was about this girl, but he didn't like it one bit.

Jungkook got under the covers and stared at the ceiling until he eventually fell asleep, thinking about the day's work.