이십 이

(biiiiiig smut warning haha)

Almost a week later, it was date night again

Gem had forgotten about the nightmare, and thankfully for both her and Jungkook, they didn't return.

What did return, however, was Gem flaunting her sexiness. Jungkook and her had planned to go to an art museum and Gem planned to be the art, call her egotistical.

First, she put on some new lingerie she bought while Jungkook was at work earlier in the week. It was silky and strappy and worst of all, it was red. Over her lingerie, Gem decided to wear a red faux-leather skirt, a black long sleeve shirt that flared at the sleeves and at its high neck, and some above the knee black velvet boots.

For her hair, she curled its lengths tightly, brushing it out after to make the curls seem less uniform, and then put on a red beret over top.

For her makeup, she did black winged eyeliner, for once in her life. It was hard at the beginning, but by the time she was done they were as even as they were going to get, and she was proud of herself. Then, she put red lip stain over her already plush lips, making a gradient.

As for Jungkook, he wore his hair straight and pushed out of his face. He pulled on his normal black leather pants, adding a long red belt in the loops. For a shirt, he wore a tucked in, tight, red button up, leaving the top two buttons undone. Finally, he added his regular black boots and a leather jacket.

Gem pulled a black leather jacket of her own over her arms, untucking her hair from the back of it as she opened her bedroom door.

"Wow." Jungkook admired, leaned against his closed door, looking her up and down.

"Wow yourself." she smiles, walking down the hall.

"Seriously, you look really good." Jungkook says.

"So do you." Gem smiles as she turns, pressing her lips to his. "We should get going." she says, closing the door and locking it behind them.

When they get to the museum, it was mostly Gem admiring the art and Jungkook taking unknowing pictures of her in front of it.

They stay there for about three hours, looking at every room in the museum before finally retiring back to the apartment.

"That was fun." Jungkook say, untucking and unbuttoning his shirt.

"Yeah, it was. I'm glad we went." Gem agrees, taking off her beret and jacket.

"So, what do you want to do now?" Jungkook asks, flopping down on Gem's bed, shirtless.

Gem crosses her arms at her waist, pulling her shirt up over her head, then unzips her skirt, allowing it to fall to her ankles.

"Oh, okay." Jungkook raises his eyebrows, sitting up. Gem crawls on to his lap, kissing him. Once she starts kissing down his neck, Jungkook speaks up. "Listen, baby, I told you I'm not gonna f—,"

Gem cuts him off, lightly pushing Jungkook back so that he's in a laying position, looking up at her, "But you're not gonna fuck me, I'm gonna fuck you." she puts her finger on his bottom lip, gently dragging it down toward his chin.

Jungkook smirks, "I'd like to see you try." he whispers, hands on her butt.

Gem backs away out of Jungkook's grasp and undoes his belt, pulling down both his pants and boxers.

Looking up at his face, Gem put her mouth around Jungkook's hard dick, licking the bottom as she went down.

Jungkook stifled a moan by biting down hard on his bottom lip, his fingers gripping on to Gem's bedsheets with all their might.

Finally, Jungkook got enough sense knocked into him to pull Gem off of him, swiftly and expertly flipping them around so that he's on top.

"Don't," Jungkook hisses breathily, "test me." he finishes, looking down at his girl.

Jungkook didn't give her time to respond before putting his lips on the dip of her collarbone, giving her a hickey while pressing their bodies together.

Jungkook heard her breathing catch as he unhooked her bra, pulling it off of her without a second thought. Then, he left a trail of hickies down her body, in between her boobs and right to the straps of her underwear.

"Did you wear this just for me?" he asks. Gem nods, her eyes pressed shut.

Jungkook pulls down her panties, putting her thighs on his shoulders.

"Ready?" he asks. She nods again.

He grabs her sides pulling her closer to him as he eats her out. Gem's back arches in pleasure, making Jungkook smirk with pride.

"I want you." Gem throws her head back in a moan.

Jungkook crawls back up above her, their bare bodies pressed together. "Beg." he whispers in her ear.

"P-Please, Guk." Gem gasped as Jungkook lightly bit her earlobe. "Pretty please." she says.

Jungkook smiles, leaning down to grab the condom he had specially for this. After rolling it on to himself, he demands Gem roll over.

She does as told and Jungkook grabs her hips, yanking her closer to him as he thrusts into her. Gem let out a gasp of pleasure as Jungkook went faster, faster, and faster.

In what seemed like hours, Gem squeezed her eyes shut, letting go for God only knows how many times.

"I'm gonna—fuck!" Jungkook moans, thrusting even faster.

After they finish, Gem rolls back over, panting. Jungkook leans down, kissing her forehead, "You did so good, baby." he says before rolling the condom off of himself and disposing of it in the bathroom.

He walks back to the bed and lays down beside Gem, pulling both of them under the covers. "Thank you." She cooes weakly, nuzzling into his neck.

"I love you." Jungkook says.

"I love you." Gem says back.