십육

Gem and Jungkook walked down the street, their arms intertwined

"How did you know?" Jungkook asks out of the blue.

"Know what?" Gem questioned, looking up at him.

"How'd you know red is my favorite color?" he asks.

"I didn't, but it is the only actual color you wear, now that I think about it." Gem laughs.

Jungkook laughs, looking down at his all black attire, "Yeah, fair enough." Jungkook paused, "What made you want to dye your hair black?" he asked.

"Eh, as you know, it was like this honey-blonde color. I just wanted to try something new, and I haven't had black hair since I dyed it that blonde color three years ago. I got bored of it." Gem shrugs. "Plus, I did it after my parents died. It held bad memories."

"Ah, I see. So black is your natural?" Jungkook asks.

"Yeah. Isn't black your natural, too?" she asks Jungkook.

"Well, yeah." Jungkook agrees, "Anyway, it looks really good on you. You can pull of any hair color."

Gem smiles, "Thanks." she says, looking up at a lit up sign in front of a sushi place. "We're here." She pulls Jungkook in.

Gem says her last name to the waiter in a bowtie at the front desk. He nods once, looking on the reservation list before grabbing two menus and saying, "Right this way." Jungkook and Gem follow the man as he guides them to a table, setting the menus on either side before the two of them sit. "Someone will be with you shortly."

As Gem looks through the menu for what she wants to drink, Jungkook looks around at the fancy restaurant his girlfriend had brought him to. "This is amazing." Jungkook whispered across the table.

"I know, I've only been here once before, with my dad." She smiles, "On my eighteenth birthday."

"That must've been sweet." Jungkook smiles back, leaning back to his original position.

"Yeah, it was. The spring rolls are great." Gem says as she flips through the menu.

"First off," a waiter says to the both of them, pen and notepad in hand, "do we want plastic straws or do we want to save the penguins?"

"I'll have a peach soju and a flourishing amount of penguins." Gem says with a smile.

"Good choice. Peach soju for the pretty lady." The waiter winks and smiles back before turning his attention to Jungkook, "And for you?"

"Cherry soju." Jungkook says begrudgingly. The waiter's face turns serious.

"Yes, sir." the waiter catches Jungkook's hint as he walks away to get their drinks.

"Fucking hell, Gem." Jungkook rolls his eyes.

"What did I do?" Gem asks, tilting her head.

"You make..." a smile spread across Jungkook's face, "everyone you meet fall in love with you."

"He just called me pretty, he's not in love with me." Gem playfully pointed out, "Besides, I have you. My extremely attractive boyfriend."

"Extremely attractive, you say?" Jungkook turns his head to the side, darting his eyes back on Gem's.

"God, I did say it but now I'm kinda regretting it." Gem laughs.

"Oh, no you don't." Jungkook waves her off as the waiter comes back with their drinks.

"Peach soju, cherry soju." he says, sitting the green stained bottles down in front of their appropriate owners. "Do you know what you want to eat or do you need a minute?" the waiter asks.

"I'm ready." Jungkook says. "I'll have the sashimi platter with a spring roll."

"Okay." the man turns to Gem, wielding his notepad.

"I'll have the same." Gem says.

"Coming right up." the waiter leaves the table once again.

Finally getting their food, they eat up. After they've eaten, they decide to split the check.

After paying, the two decide to go back to the house. On the elevator ride up, Jungkook puts his arm around Gem.

"You know, you're my first official girlfriend." Jungkook looks down at her.

"Really?" she asks, "You're my first boyfriend."

"I figured." Jungkook chuckles, planting a kiss on her forehead.

The doors open and Gem reflexively finds her apartment door, knowing the layout like the back of her hand.

She unlocks the door swinging it open for Jungkook to walk in front of her. He does, and turns around as she shuts the door.

She hangs her heavy coat on the coat rack, slipping off her heels and holding the back of them with two fingers. Moving her hair behind her shoulder, she looks at Gem.

"You okay?" she asks.

Jungkook takes a big step toward her, pulling at the small of her waist to bring her closer as he kisses her.

Startled, Gem's hands drop to her sides, dropping her heels on the way down. Eventually, her hands find their way to the back of his neck.

Jungkook puts his hands on the back of Gem's legs, right below her butt, and lifts her up. She wraps her legs around Jungkook's waist her elbows resting on his shoulders as she kisses him back with all her might.

Blindly, Jungkook stumbles into Gem's room, laying the both of them down so Jungkook is on top Gem, her legs still around his waist.

After a while of making out, Jungkook pulls back, a smirk on his lips. "I think I love you, Gem."

"I think I love you, too, Jungkook." Gem says. She didn't think, she knew.

Gem's lips were flushed and red, her previously glossy lips now stained red. Her hair was a bit messy and the bottom hems of her already sexy dress had ridden up even more, exposing almost all of her thighs.

She propped herself up on her elbows as Jungkook stood. "But I'm not taking this from you just yet." he says, noticing how the words coming out of his mouth sound nothing like the normal him.

She pouted and Jungkook couldn't help but think how absolutely fuckable she looked.

"I understand, Googie." She looks at his chest.

Jungkook leans down, kissing her sweetly, "Goodnight, Gem."

"Night-night, Guk."