Chapter 20 -Ending-

Start from the beginning

"Sasuke, sit down." I said to him. He nodded and I had him sit in the middle of the room. Me and Karin preform our sealing jutsu.

After we finished up preparations, we began. I find a small piece of fabric. I give it to Sasuke. And by give I mean put in his mouth,"Bite down on this." He simply nodded.

With a few hand-signs, muffled screams where heard as the seal surrounding Sasuke's cursed mark began disappearing. Soon me and Karin began sweating and Sasuke was biting down on the fabric very hard.

Once the seal was gone, me and Karin took a break to re-gain chakra, and Sasuke has a breather from the pain.

"You ok?" I asked Sasuke, panting from chakra exhaustion. He nodded,"I'm fine." "In a few minutes we will finish up our process and you will be home free, dattebane!" I said.

He nodded and spared me a small smile.

-NARUTO POV-
-OMAKE-

"So...what do we do now, dattebayo?" I asked Yahiko.

"Naruko-Imoto is a strong woman. She can handle herself. I have a strong feeling that her, Karin, and Sasuke met. It may have something to do with their cursed marks." He explained.

"Good point. I just hope that they're ok..." I said, "Wanna sit down? If they don't get back in an hour, we should report to the Hokage."

Yahiko nods at my question as we go to the couch and sit down.

I hope Naruko is ok...

-NARUKO POV-

After the final removal of the cursed mark, we took another few minutes to catch our breath.

"Alright, now. Let's get out of this snake hole!" I said after everyone caught their breath. They both nod indicating yes.

We run out of the room but almost instantly we meet up with the pedo-snake himself. Orochimaru.

"And where do you think you're going?" He said in his creepy voice. "Go fuck yourself!" I yelled then teleport us down the hall.

"Lead the way!" I told Sasuke and Karin. They nod and run down the halls until I see the exit.

I immediately recognize our position so I'm able to teleport us back home. 

"Well what are we-?!" Naruto was yelling but we cut him off.

"NARUKO!" He yelled and hugged me tightly.

-NARUTO POV-
-OMAKE-

I began walking around the room. "Yahiko, we have to do something!"

"Don't know. Maybe just wait it out. Or we could think of a plan..." Yahiko said.

"That sounds fine. Well what are we-?!" I began before I was cut off by a flash of red.

I saw my sister, Karin, and Sasuke (who had no cursed mark!), standing right there.

"NARUKO!" I yelled as I ran up to her, hugging her tightly.