Niall just shrugged it off and leisurely followed everyone else. "This is all of your fault, Niall." I groaned, trying desperately to fix my soaked hair. And thankfully I had worn waterproof mascara.

"I know."

- [Niall's POV]

"This isn't high school!" Liam yelled, he was currently pacing back and forth as he tried to clean the ruined experiment as it soaked. "Niall, you shouldn't be picking a fight with a girl in the first place." Liam glared.

He always picks on me. Because well he hates me a lot. But we'll get to that reason later.

"Sophia, although you didn't start it, you still kept pushing Niall so both of you will have to do some clean up on the campus park for a weekend." I rolled my eyes, and I also avoided Sophia. She was pissed.

I don't know what came over me. Everyone in that class sort of looked up to me, in a bad role model way. They expected me to do something daring and stupid because that was my reputation.

So after being nice to Sophia, I saw Luke and his buddies kind of snicker so I played her.

And look where that got me.

"Alright, Sophia you can leave but I'll see both of you tomorrow in the park at sunrise." She abruptly grabbed her things and left, not even glancing in my direction. Damn I screwed up.

I got up to follow after her, because I suddenly felt the need to apologize and explain my stupid behavior. Oh, and I really, really wanted to kiss her.

"Nope, Horan. You're staying right here." Liam had his hand on my shoulder and he harshly pushed me back to my seat. "Don't touch me." I warned, crossing my arms against my chest. Liam crossed the room the close the door, his eyes peeking through the blinds to check for anybody before he pulled them shut.

"You better start talking." Liam's professional attitude was gone, and he was now rolling up his sleeves. They revealed his many tattoos that he seemed to only keep hidden at school.

"I don't know what you're talking about Professor Payne..." I laughed. Liam rolled his eyes as he grabbed a blunt from his side drawer, reaching up to light it. He blew the smoke into my face, propping his legs up on the desk.

"I heard from some other guys that you're considering quitting the business," Liam flat out stated. He surely cut to the chase.

I shrugged it off like it was no big deal, although it was a very, very big deal, "Um, yeah I've been thinking about it..."

Judge me if you want, almost everyone does, I deal on the side. But I know it's fucking cheesy, but ever since I started talking to Sophia and seeing how good she is and how she views me as some low life, I want to be better. For her.

But apparently my supplier, Liam, and his buddies don't like people just leaving on their own terms. They have 'contracts' and 'deals' and 'or else'.

"You can't just leave, you know that, right? We can't just have some leverage out there. People know you, they know you're connected to our business. That could ruin us. Now we don't want that now. Do we?" Liam was now standing, his tall figure more intimidating now.

"I can't do it anymore, that was the old me," I argued, although it was a weak argument. Liam laughed, "What? Do you really believe that some girl is going to change you?"

I didn't respond. Sophia was different. She is worth it because even if I screw up she's still there.

"If you leave, we will ruin you." He threatened, each word cutting like a knife. I was already up by now, heading towards the door. I didn't care. I wasn't going to listen to his threats.

I slammed the door and I ruffled my hair in frustration. I need to punch something. I clenched my fist as I walked out onto the campus. Maybe I'll punch that kid who-

"Niall?" Her voice was soft and calming, her small hands placed at my back. I turned to see Sophia, her eyes red and puffy. Oh no, I made her cry didn't I?

She looked down at my hands which were still clenched down at my side. "What happened?" Her nose then perked up, "You smell like weed, I think. Isn't that what it smells like?" She laughed. She laughed.

It was my weakness, it made my stomach churn and those bugs in your stomach or something. I relaxed then, releasing the tension in my hands. "Um, just some kids I passed by. Must've got on my clothes or something. What happened to you?" I decided to avoid the subject about weed, because drugs were a touchy topic now.

"Oh," she realized her eyes were red, her hands going to wipe them, "Sorry, I just-" I rolled my eyes, "Stop apologizing so much."

Sophia was about to say 'sorry' once more but she then continued, "Well, my mom just called. My grandma's in the hospital, it's bad. And she wants me to come over during thanksgiving break."

Oh. Being the selfish me, I wanted her all to myself. I wanted her to stay on campus with me. Of course she has family close by.

"That's fun," I blurted, "I mean, not for your grandma because dying isn't fun, oh shit, I'm just gonna stop talking now."

For some reason that made her laugh really hard, so I slapped her lightly on the arm. She pushed me back, "Don't test me again. I'm still upset about what happened in class."

I totally forgot about Chemistry class. Sophia was about to continue her little lecture on me until I finished it for her, "Yeah, yeah I know. It's my fault."

idk how to end this lol but yeah nialls a drug dealer but he only does weed and i don't really know much about drugs so

it's frat boy niall what did u expect

and yeah ik sorry I made Liam the evil guy hahahaha

and I put cal and luke in here oops