nine

Niall's POV

Louis broke out into a hysterics as I repeated my sentence for the 3rd time. "A..." He huffed in laughter, "date?!" Louis' face turned red as he clutched his stomach. "You aren't serious mate!" I stared blankly at him, finding nothing of my news 'hysteric-worthy'. "Why is it this funny?" I raised an eyebrow, fiddling with my thumbs.

I admit I was almost shaking with nerves.

Sophia actually agreed to a date. It wasn't like I forced her, I think. "It's just, don't take this to offense, but Niall...you don't date. Never in my five years of knowing you, have you ever 'casually dated'. Maybe just 'casual sex'." Louis laughed, trying his best to not but failing miserably.

True.

"But..you really like this girl don't you?"

I just shrugged. Because, fuck, I really didn't know. I felt so frustrated. I didn't like the idea of girlfriends, it was like poison. And Sophia just seemed to shove the whole bottle down my throat and the idea scared me more and more each minute.

Immediately, I stood up and grabbed my keys heading out. "Where you goin', mate?" Louis called distantly from behind.

"Bar." I replied shortly before slamming the door.

-

Sophia's POV

I entered our dorm, and this was definetly not the sight I wanted to see. "Olivia! Oh my god, did you guys..?" I yelped, shielding my eyes as if I was a five year old watching two people kiss. But yet, this was much worse. Zayn and Olivia were seen spooning half naked on the dorm bed. Zayn's bottom covered by the blanket, and well, you can imagine what he had under.

"Fuck, sorry." Zayn mumbled. He seemed a big hungover, and half-asleep. I kept my eyes shut as I heard them assemble their clothes back on.

I began to laugh at the this ironic situation. How Olivia hated almost every bit of that boy, and now is in bed and head over heels in love with him. It was amazing. Olivia quickly kissed him goodbye, a small nod from him, and he was gone.

A smile grew upon my face as Olivia's lovesick eyes lingered where he once was. "Don't-" Olivia smirked, "I know what you're gonna say. So spit it out."

"I'm just happy that you're happy." I smiled, saving the gushy details of how cute thought they were or how scared I was to find them post-sex in my dorm.

I spent the rest of my day finishing up an essay for psych and such. I nearly forgot that Niall had asked me on a date.

A date.

Fuck.

Hours went by and I found myself lazily scrolling through tumblr on my bed. He didn't text. Or call. Or talk to me at all through the day about the date. I felt like a one of those obsessive girls.

7:00 pm. Nothing.

I decided to take a shower and do my make-up just in case. Maybe this was usual for the frat boys. Maybe he was on his way and his car had troubles? Who am I kidding, the dorms were only a walking distance from each other.

9:00 pm. Nothing.

A knock at the door jolted me from my sleep. Rubbing my eyes, I swung the door open. "Too late, Niall. Go away." I shooed. I closed the door before I could even see his reaction, but his foot caught the door and in he waltzed.

Or maybe not.

"Hey." Harry smiled. His dark brown hair was tucked behind with a gray beanie matched with a Rolling Stones band tee and black skinny jeans. I admit, seeing Harry made me mad and a bit uncomfortable since he kissed me last time I remember. I was also a bit disappointed.

Because he wasn't Niall.

"Hi." I whispered. A bit shocked that he was in my dorm while Olivia was out with Zayn. "So what are you doing here?" I asked a bit harshly.

"Um-" He cleared his throat, "I wanted to apologize for my actions." He said in his most manly, serious voice. I couldn't help but snort and laugh.

Harry laughed along. "But seriously... I was so wasted last night a-and I really just did it at the most inappropriate, creepy guy way" His arm lifted to scratch the back of his neck. I guess he was nervous.

I smiled at him, trying to get him to calm down. "It's fine. I understand. Just don't try anything, okay Styles?" I raised my eyebrow, poking his stomach.

He smirked back, "No promises."

I blushed as this was getting a bit serious. "Um, so yeah. Are you alone here tonight?" He curiously looked around at the room. "Yeah. Kinda. I mean I was supposed to go out with, uh, Niall."

"Ohhh. Yeah, he's kind of a dick. I saw him while I was passing the bar. He looked terrible. And with this blonde girl with huge-" I eyed him, causing Harry to shut up. "Sorry."

I shrugged. Of fucking course he's with some bimbo slut whore. I hate him. I hate him so much.

Harry probably noticed how mad I was, as he placed his hand on my shoulder before announcing he should probably go. "No, stay!" An idea popped into my head, if Niall wanted to play this game then I was not going to sit like my loser self on the sidelines. "Um, let's go out! I'm bored." Harry nodded, smiling back.

-