Cavalry Battles are Terrifying

Start from the beginning

"Got it!" I squint my eyes shut, only having about a half second to prepare myself mentally, move my left arm behind me, and at the same time the jetpack activates, I activate my quirk and both the jetpack and I free us from the quicksand, escaping our first opponent.

The jetpack did most of the work, probably.

We're up in the air, and I'm trying my best to steady ourselves with my quirk.

"I know!" I hear Jirou cry, then her jacks move up to attack us. Then Dark Shadow, which is Tokoyami's quirk, and he seems to have a mind of his own, too, helps deflect them away.

As we being to land, I gradually let my quirk stop, and think these people are amazingly talented.

"Well, how are my babies?" Hatsume eagerly asks.

"They're amazing, these 'babies,' Hatsume!"

"Right?!"

Haha, I swear, [Name], don't be jealous, now is 100% not the time!!

"Shoji?!" Izuku yells in confusion, and I can see why, I mean, the guy is by himself.

And this is supposed to be a team thing.

"We should keep moving, we can't be standing here, waiting for everyone to catch us." Tokoyami suggests.

"Shi-wait! I'm stuck!" I silently curse myself, but then taking a closer look, I realize that it's one of those sticky balls that come from Mineta's quirk.

"Where? Where'd it come from?!" Izuku scans everywhere in search of that crazy, perverted boy.

"From here... Midoriya!" Mineta says sinisterly from Shoji's arms.

Oh, so Shoji isn't alone.

Shoji's arms, and I mean more than two arms, are concealing Mineta, no wonder we thought he was alone.

"Is that even allowed?" Izuku questions.

"Yep!" Midnight confirms.

And almost like lighting, Asui's long, frog-like tongue shoots out from where Shoji and Mineta are. Izuku ducks in time, narrowly missing.

"As expected from you, Midoriya." Asui says.

"Asui!" He cries in surprise.

"I said to call me 'Tsu!'" She says, going back to her hiding spot with Mineta. Then her tongue begins to attack once more, along with Mineta.

"Midoriya, [Last Name], we need to get away!" Tokoyami shouts, and whilst Izuku presses the button to the jetpack, I return my hand to it's position and activate my quirk.

But my foot's still stuck, so Hatsume's baby is broken.

"Ah, my baby!" She cries.

"Sorry, but we had to get away!" Izuku apologizes quickly.

"I'm sorry, Hatsume." I whisper to her.

One of my hands is occupied with keeping our team physically together, the other is helping keep us up in the air.

Then the ear splitting sound of explosions comes and the first thing that comes to mind is Bakugou.

Of course.

"Don't get cocky!" He screams.

Ah, coming from him. I see.

"Tokoyami!" His quirk comes in front of Izuku and Bakugou, and all I hear is Bakugou's swears.

He begins to fall, and I think 'Wow, will he be eliminated?' But then I see Sero has managed to keep Bakugou from falling with his tape.

"Guys, I think it'd be easier if we-" Izuku starts, but doesn't finish. We stumble backwards, and I force myself not to trip or fall.

"Less than half the time remains!" I hear Present Mic shout, and I tell myself to focus.

But his voice is so distracting, and I hear that most of Class A has fallen and Class B has had a surprising amount of people with those points.

Not that it should be shocking. Class B is just another Class A, we're on the same level.

Only difference is we've been getting a lot of coverage with the whole villain attack.

"And who will win those ten million points in the end?!"

God I know this is to hype up the next few minutes but it puts me on edge.

And now, we're facing Todoroki's team.

A damn good team to be honest.

"I'll be taking that." He says coldly.

Oh, boy, this should be... Interesting.
.
.
.
.
.