You take this chance, and say, "Cinema Style: And That's A Wrap!" Zabuza gets tied up with film, and you book it back to Kakashi, who at this point is completely healed. You skid to a stop next to him, panting as you say, "Don't know how long that will last." Zabuza breaks free, about to charge at you again, when you hear yelling.

All three of you turn to look at the blonde boy, and you sigh, face-palming. You all watch him jump into the ice prison, and then get back to your fight. Zabuza does actually charge, and you and Kakashi switch places, him charging up his chidori. Zabuza sees it, and stops, glancing between you and the chidori. His eyes stop on you, and he charges, lunging over Kakashi as you jump off the side of the bridge.

You grow your wings and fly back up, before dissolving them and launching at Zabuza, your feet landing on his chest as he grabs your ankles while falling back. You smirk at him, before poofing away as your real body flies up from beneath the bridge, launching at him again while screaming, "AIM FOR THE JUGULAR" You don't actually aim for the jugular, you fly past him and land next to Kakashi, fading your wings away. Zabuza gets up as you and Kakashi ready kunai and move closer together. Kakashi looks at you, and you look back, before focusing on the taller man. Zabuza chuckles heavily, and crouches slightly, but doesn't move.
Kakashi narrows his eyes at the man, suspicious of his stillness. Zabuza smirks menacingly, launching towards you two as you jump out of the way in opposite directions. Zabuza jumps out of the dust cloud at Kakashi, who had landed and immediately began in a battle of taijutsu against Zabuza. You jump at the two, landing near them while quietly telling Marco, "When I put you down, you grow to your normal size okay?"

Marco nods, and you put him down, jumping up as smoke swallows the area, and landing on something smooth. The two men below had stopped fighting, to see you ontop of a huge snake. You laugh at their confused faces and Marco picks up Kakashi with his tail, putting him on his head. Zabuza growls, pushing his foot into the ground as it cracks and he launches up, landing on a nearby light post.

You look at him seriously, feeling everyone's chakra while trying to sync with Kakashi's. You grab his hand, and he blushes lightly while you look at him, causing him to realize what you were doing. He nods, and both of you sync chakra while a blue flame appears around you, turning you into a large traditional fan, with bladed ends. Kakashi and Zabuza jump at each other, Kakashi whipping you out in front of him as Zabuza blocks with a kunai he found lying around. Kakashi pulls the fan into two separate pieces, opening both of them fully as Zabuza makes about ten water clones. You, from inside the weapon, say, "Fan form: Electric!" The fan gets charged with electricity, sparking as the markings along the edges go from black to blue. Kakashi charges, swiping across the clone's torsos, electrocuting them as they splash into puddles.

Wait, you just realized something. 

Oh my god, you were so fucking stupid. 

Of course he was acting like this.

Zabuza charges at you, and Kakashi throws you into the air, causing you to yell and transform back, yelling, "Youtuber Drama Style: Unfollow!"

Kakashi just shakes his head and charges his chidori, about to strike a now dazed Zabuza through the chest when Haku appears, taking the blow. "Haku!" You cry, running towards the smiling baby as he fell to the ground. His wound was much like your own, back seven years ago.

You caught him, and gently set him on the ground, eyes cloudy. You put your hands on his chest, seeing the red glow as you heal up his wound. You feel a tear in your shirt, and you feel a hole growing in your chest as his closed up. Kakashi pulls you away, and whispers in your ear, "Even if you heal up his wounds, his body will still be dead. There is no use." You nod, looking down and healing your own wound. Zabuza begins to limp over to you, but you stop him, saying, "You shouldn't get more injured before you fight Gato." "What?" He asks. You point over to the mist, seeing the silhouette of a very short man appear. "Called it."  
You saunter over to the man, glaring as he walks into sight. Watching carefully, the two men behind you grab a weapon. You squat down in front of Gato, and stand up, looking over the side of the bridge, then at the bandits beside you. You look back to Gato, and punt him off the bridge, before whipping around with a evil smile on your face. "So.... any other challengers?" About half of them step up, the others too unnerved from your smile.

You grin at the ones who stepped up, before saying, "Alcoholism Style: The Whole Bottle!" They look at you in confusion, before getting swallowed up by a large wine bottle forming. You laugh, and say, "Finisher: Down The Hatch!" The bottle gets thrown into the ocean, and you laugh, before looking at the others. "And don't think I've forgotten about you." They panic, and most jump off the side of the bridge, some trying to escape backwards, only to be killed by either Zabuza or Kakashi. 

You walk back to Marco, calling out, "Imma need you to get back to smol babey size." He shrinks, and you pick him up, him coiling around your neck as you begin to walk towards Zabuza. "I'm sorry for the damage I have done. Haku died, and I never seemed to realize how much I needed that boy." You look up at him, flicking his forehead and kissing his cheek. You turn away, walking back to your team, as Zabuza rubs his cheek, mumbling, "They are too soft, I swear." 

Fun Fact: Zabuza ends up dying later at the hands of an overwhelming number of random shinobi. It sucks.

{Sorry about Haku, but it had to happen. Other than that, there is no news. bye}

rewrite: Some of the earlier chapters hurt me from how much I cringed, but hey that's all in the past now