When you finally open your eyes, your pupil was large, your irises were yellow, and black markings form on your face, matching the Eye of Horus.

"Wow!" The two gush, you just smiling at them calmly. Sasuke looks at you in interest, wondering what the marks on your face represented.

"Yeah, it took a while of training with my summoning to get this right. If you want to learn more about it, I'd talk to Jiraiya, who specializes in toad summonings. He can give you some pointers." 

They all nod, and you slow as Tazuna hurries in front of you, opening the door of his home while his daughter walks out of the kitchen, greeting everyone with a smile. Your Sage mode had already faded.

"Oh my! What happened him?" She asks, looking Kakashi over. 

"Ah, he just overused his Sharingan. He should wake up within three days."

She smiles kindly at you, giving directions to the room that Kakashi would be resting in. 

"We don't have enough rooms, so could you two be in the same one?"
You nod, thanking her and heading up to the room you were going to be in. You see a futon rolled out, laying Kakashi in it. You roll out your own, feeling the adrenaline and Sage mode boost wear off. 

You fall onto your futon, pretty much immediately passing out. The genin slink in, about to ask a few more questions. Naruto quietly snickers, pushing the two futons together.

"We should see what happens later." He whispers, a smirk on his face.

Sakura and Sasuke agree, sneaking back out of the room, unaware of the Jounin smiling. 'Are they trying to ship me and porno boy?' You roll over, finally taking a nap.

You are woken up by giggles that could only belong to females, and maybe Naruto, so you open your eyes. You are in Kakashi's grasp, and it's warm as hell. You just kinda roll over again, until you hear Tsunami say, "It's dinner time, why don't you come on down and eat?" At these words, you substitute yourself with a pillow out of Kakashi's grip, and stand in front of the futon, smiling widely. You then do an olympics worthy acrobatics move, somehow getting you out the door and down the stairs. You smile at the genin, and whisper, "I saw what you did with our futons~ I'd be mad, but I'm mostly just amused."

The genin freeze, and Naruto starts to beg for mercy, bowing at your feet. "Hmm. I could get used to this."

You mumble, staring down at the hyperactive blonde at your feet. "It's okay, Naruto. I already told you that I'm not mad." He sweats, and gets up, but not before looking at your face, trying to make sure you weren't going to murder him in his sleep. "Dinner is served!"

You take about three servings, eating them quickly as you head back up to your room. "Thanks for the food but I'm still beat. Goodnight my brethren." You head up the stairs, groaning as you did. Stairs suck. Who needs stairs, anyway? Just get rid of them.

You get to the top, cheering quietly, and headed to your room, laying down on the futon, quickly falling asleep.

The next morning, Kakashi wakes up to your face right in front of him. He smiles at you, moving your hair out of your face as he hugs you to his chest. He senses three presences, noting them to be Sakura, Sasuke, and Naruto. He hears the door opening, and lets them see what was happening. Sakura starts to giggle, while Naruto and Sasuke gasp. He lets you go, rolling over so that he's facing the three. He simply smiles. "Hi there. Shouldn't you knock before you enter?" The three genin look slightly nervous, while Naruto gulps. "Why are you guys freaking out? Do you think I'm gonna punish you guys? I mean, I should."

You roll over, grumbling, and hug Kakashi, while he tenses for a moment, before relaxing. The genin notice this, and two of them look at each other with evil intentions. "So, sensei," Sakura asks, smirking slyly, "How's Y/N doing? Do you think they need to be taken care of by someone? Hmm?"