[ 20 ] ㅡ loopholes

We paused for a few seconds as the rhythm subsides. We just finished shooting our dance practice for our song, Bolgogi. We immediateĺy grabbed our each respective water bottles afterwards, snatching along my phone on the small table at the corner.

I opened it and saw two messages from jagi, saying that I should come to his office and I have to be alone. Okay, why? He must have missed me or somethingㅡI'm such a delusional. It's just been four days after our last meeting where I had to lie for the nth time again, dragging Kaz' name to my bullshit like the last time. I think I have to inform her of what has been happening to my life and ask for an apology as well. Also orient her of our setup because all of our paths may cross paths and Kaz might spill some beans unintentionally. Ugh we don't know what might happen one day. But what I've learned in situations like this, we've gotta be careful as possible. I already made plans though but she is vey hard to reach these times especially that they've just been out the country for their world tour which also means that I cannot use her as an excuse for a few months anymoreㅡoh my god, MONTHS?! I need a new alibi to meet jagi safely. ASAP.

"I'm gonna go to the restroom," I excused myself, putting down my water bottle.

"I'm coming with you," Kara-eonni yelled, standing up from her Indian sitting position.

"I'll go with you, too," Lexie interjected, crisscrossing her legs.

Okay, what? This is the worst escapade plan ever.

"Uh, okay," I muttered, pursing my lips.

We arrived at the restroom and I quickly got in a cubicle to think. How will I get inside Yoongiya's office without them trailing behind me? Damn, this is so hard. I think because of this, it boosted up my IQ or something. I feel smart. I don't usually think hard but I ended up being a critical thinker. Look how love can totally change a person. WowㅡI'm not being too mushy here. Read those sarcastically.

I flashed the bowl, pretending that I just finished doing my system's errand. I'm so extra.

Suddenly, I fished out my phone, muting it so that I can be able to make a bogus phone call safely. But first, I played my ringtone loudly for a few seconds before pausing it and locking my phone.

"Mum?" I spoke a little louder, putting the phone on my ear as I walked outside the cubicle. I saw them washing their hands already, looking at me through the glass.

"Is that your mother, eonni?" Lexie cheerfully asked, causing for me to give her a nod. Wow. I think need to have an acting debut soon, you know?

"Annyeong hashimnikka, Dayanwi eomeoni!" Kara-eonni exclaimed.

I acted like I was hushing them down. "Okay, wait a sec," I fluently said like I was actually talking to someone on the other line, exiting out the restroom while gesturing them to just take this call privately. I know, I'm becoming a pro. Like wow, Dayan. I'm a legend who deserves an Oscar award! But kidding aside, mianhae eonni and Lexie.

I skidded away after noticing that they aren't following me anymore, hopping inside an elevator and pressing the button for the last floor of the building.

For a few minutes, I reached my destination. I was able to get inside the Genius Lab without a problem since the hallway was deserted. I didn't even bother to knock, believing that he is alone too. 'Cause why would he call me over if there's another presence in our meeting place, right? Of course, I have common sense.

And as what I anticipated, he was alone, sitting on his table. The moment I got inside, he walked towards me, welcoming me with a kiss as he hastily locked the door. "I miss you and I'll miss you more."