[ 2 ] ㅡ knock, knock

Pieces of paper were scattered on the mini-tableㅡthe contract, my life just got ditched because of their accusation on me in breaching it which isn't really true ㅡ along with three empty bottles of soju and countless bags of chips that I have all devoured the previous night in my once cute and clean living room.

I reached out on one of the papers, still idling on my couch since yesterday. I got nothing to do anymore in my life anyway. All I can do is rot in this hell hole. My dreams just poof. GONE. I love my life. Can you feel my agony?

Actually, he can't just kick me out since it is stated on the contract that if ever the person violates one of the terms and conditions, for example, prohibation of dating, which I honestly didn't contravene, will have to pay a certain fine which is ₩10,000,000. And if ever succeed in compensating faults, which didn't really took place, I can still stay on the team.

But I remember that Kang PD is very knowledgeable on my status too well. He knows that I am broke. Now I get it why he could discard me like that.

Damn, my life's already ruined. I even have to find another place to stay before this month ends which is way, way cheaper than this. I cannot afford anymore for my next month's rent. My pay for my part time job at a chicken restaurant can't sustain me totally anymore. It's different now. I have no more company with me that will pay half of my rent and tuition. It is me, myself and I this time.

My gaze glued on the television when a familiar tune started to play. I cannot see who's gonna perform yet since the lights were dimmed but I already know who'll resurface any second now.

Tears flowed out the moment Kaz, Lina, Zikka and Chichi appeared on the screen. I immediately looked away on it and curled myself into a ball, hugging my knees as I cried my balls out.

Today, it should have been where I'll show those people looking down at me that I have finally done it. But no, they are actually right. I cannot really do it. So what am I going to do now? Just continue my studies while work my ass off to sustain my shitty life? Did I kill a king in my past life to suffer like this? Geez, I was almost there. Almost. But I can't believe my last step to success crumbled to ashes just because of that fucking lie. How could Kang Gyuk Bo PD give up on me that easily? Well, I can really tell that I have been his least favorite. It's because it's only me who has the guts to deviate his whims and shits as much as possible. But I have talent and beauty. He may hate me but I can be one of those machines that can make money for him. How could he throw a diamond lightly into the garbage like this?

Urgh, I should start packing. But I have to look for a place to evacuate first.

I turned off the TV, not even stealing a glance on who's performing. Surprisingly, my phone rang. It was Kaz. I opt to ignore it. I still want to be left unbothered. But I acted otherwise. She is still my friend.

"Annyeong! Kazzi!" I greeted, trying to sound cheerful as ever. "I saw your performance. You were quite good as expected," I added, screaming like fangirling over her.

"Eonni, shut up. I know you didn't see me perform. I heard you turned off the television before I sang my part," she replied straightforwardly. "I'm here at your doorsteps."

The moment I learned about her location, I ran towards the door and opened it right away.

"What are you doing here?" I directly asked.

She pushed me lightly to gain access in entering. "I sneaked outㅡOh my goodness! What a mess!" she shrieked as her eyes saw the whole picture of my living room. But I just shrugged. Not even feeling a slight embarrassment. We're very close. We've been to a lot of shit together. A lot more crappier than this.