[ 11 ] ㅡ burgers and soda

A few minutes before the clock could strike 12, the owner of the cafe already let me go after handing me my wage for tonight.

I decided to walk back towards the dormitory since it's not really that quite far, unlike Chicken Haven. Plus the whether is so fine today. The stars and the moon worked accordingly to their function in the heavens very well.

Later on, I arrived at the dorms safely with total bafflement when I saw duffle bags being placed at the edge of their respective beds. I can clearly remember that it wasn't there when I left. Although the lights were all turned off, I can still see the full picture of our room. Thanks to the moonlight that pierce through all the glass windows.

I almost just shove off the weird sight. Not until I caught a glimpse of the small note on our little bulletin boardㅡwhiteboard. I wouldn't have noticed if it wasn't for that eye-catching lettering of the words: EYES HERE.

Slowly, I walked towards it and read the note. It was specifically addressed to me and Lexie from Calli. The note stated that Min PD had announced a rain check for our recording this Monday. He moved it by next week because he'll be giving us a week break to spend more time with our families. Families? Cool. But why the sudden change of schedule?

Okay, these girls will be going home tomorrow. Good for them.

~ □ ■ □ ■ □ ■ □ ~

Someone shook me, removing the duvet away from covering my existence but I also gave all my might to not let them take it. You can say we are like having a tug-of-war kind of shit.

"Eonni!" someone screamed, getting on top of me. Who the hell is this?

"What?!" I retorted, sliding the blanket all through my neck to see the attacker. "Calli, what do you want?!" I groaned, trying to get swallowed back into my deep slumber. Damn, she's a lot more worse than Kazzi.

"Wake up, eonni! Won't you be going home to your hometown? Haven't you read the notice I've posted on the board?" she asked, beginning to jump on the bed.

"I won't! Now, please leave me alone!" I wailed, coiling into my blanket even more.

"What? Why?" Calli throwed a question, a trace of shock in her voice. But thank god! She stopped from hopping like a kangaroo on my bed.

"I have school and part-time jobs from left to right," I simply answered, still under the protection of the comforter.

"Can't you take a day off, eonni?" the inquiry came from a new speaker, I believe it's Siara. I can feel a different presence sitting on to my bed, touching my messy hair.

"I have already taken a lot of 'em," I lied fluently, still in my state of inertia.

"You don't miss your family, Dayan?" someone queried. I'm guessing it's Kara-eonni. She's the only one who can call everyone in the group without honorifics.

"I miss them. Although, I just recently met with my parents a few days ago," I dropped another whopper. Wow, I am so good at this. I think I have a future in acting. But damn, I had the guts to lecture you people to be honest with yourselves and here I am spitting shits all over the place. Is this what they call shit talking?

"Eonni, we're leaving now," I heard, hinting that the voice came from Lexie. "Are you okay here with all by yourself?" she added.

I raised my hand to give them a thumbs up.

"Are you sure, Dayan?" Kara-eonni verified.

I groggily stood up from my bed, leaning my back against the white wall. "Yes. Now, go!" I cheerfully said, beaming at them widely. If I can't make a debut again this time, I'll shift to acting. "Have a safe trip, ladies!" I added, waving at them.