[ 12 ] ㅡ preview

For four straight days, I stayed away from stepping inside the portals of Min Productions. Besides we're being given a week of vacation anyway, I have the ticket to not go and rehearse. You can say that I have spent all my free time at the dorms aloneㅡlike surfing the net, playing mobile games, listening to music, solo eating ramyeons, but mostly I just rot on my bed.

If you think I am avoiding Min PD, then you are absolutely correct. Did you know that I haven't able to get some shut-eye for almost 48 hours, resulting for me to doze off on the next day during classes?

My work at the Chicken Haven also got affected. Mrs. Hong isn't pleased with me from my previous shiftㅡlast Tuesday. I was mostly blank all the time. She even sent me home from believing that I must have not been feeling well. Despite from that, she still gave me the complete wage for my shift. I was ashamed so I didn't accepted the full amount.

We just shared a piece of plastic straw and I'm already wrecked. It was just an indirect kiss. How much more if what we had shared was a true one?ㅡOh my god.

My toes curled after my brain played that thought for the nth time. I'm sorry. I can't help but fantasize. I don't know how to stop it. I just can't.

See the chaos he's bringing to my system?

For four days, I have been pondering upon that moment. I'm curious why he acts that way. Is he like that to everyone? Or am I the only exception?

Although my mind and heart are in battle, I can't deny that the latter sent butterflies to my stomachㅡOkay, first of all, what makes you think you are special? I admit I'm very delusional but I didn't realize that its severity is this high. If this is cancer, I think it has already reached Stage 4.

My deliberations as I journeyed on foot back to the dorm from my Thursday job were disrupted by a beep. A black car halted beside the sidewalk I'm currently lost in reverie. Its tinted window slid down, exposing a guy in a black baseball cap. He seems familiar. "Get in," it immediately uttered.

I looked around first. Maybe it's not me, okay? I have already experienced a lot of mistaken identity situations which you thought it's you they're calling but it's really not. I know how embarrassing it is. I have learned my lesson.

"What are you still doing there? Get in," he hissed, lifting his head up a little.

Oh great, it's Min PD. He is maybe wearing a pair of black shades right now but I know very much who owns that little mole on his cheek. Why is he wearing black sunglasses anyway? It's night time. I can't see his point.

"Hey, who are you? Dayan-noona clearly doesn't want to. Leave her alone," someone interrupted, making me turn my head behind me.

"Minho?" I muttered, completely shocked by the late realization of his presence. See? I'm not in my right mind these days. I didn't even notice him following me.

Ugh here he goes again. When will he leave me alone? I'm sick of him and I feel pity towards him at the same time.

He grabbed my wrist. "Let's go, noona," he told me, dragging me away from the car. Is he trying to play hero?

The car slowly trailed beside us. Suddenly, an idea flashed into my mind. I jolted to free myself away from his grasp. "Minho, that's my boyfriend," I quickly said, pouting.

"I thought you are not allowed to date someone, noona," he responded in a surprised tone.

"That's why we are dating secretly. Right, honey?" I looked at Min PD. Surprisingly, he rode along with my little drama by a simple nod.

"If it's a secret, why are you telling me? You're just clearly lying. I've already seen this in dramas. You are just doing this to get rid of me. Then, I'm sorry. But I won't," he spoke ramrod straight.