Chapter 64.

Chapter 64 :- Getting Closures...

***************

When I say I love you, I don't say it out of habit. I say it to remind you that you're the best thing that ever happened to me.

-Unknown.

*****************

*Next update will be private. So if you're not following me do so soon.*

Writer's POV.

It was past 12am when Alya went to kitchen to drink some water. She filled the bottle with water and that was when Anna walked in.

"Hey." Anna said.

"Hie.." Alya said in a sleepy voice.

"By the way I must say this your brother, is such a nice person." Anna said and Alya smiled.

"I guess!" Alya said.

"You must be so lucky to have such good big brother."

"Uh-huh So Lucky!" Alya said it with a tinge of sarcasm which obviously Anna didn't get.

"Anyways I should go to sleep good night to you."

"Good night." Anna replied.

Alya went upstairs still thinking if Harshad has changed or is he just playing mind games all over again!
She went inside the room drank water and then went off to bed beside Dhruv who was asleep already.

*************

"Okay so you pick up Alya at 11 from her place and then after the shopping we all can meet up at the Cafe near my workplace." Mukti said as she was getting dressed.

"Don't go." Abhi said and back hugged her.

"No Abhi I have to. I have charged 60,000 for this job. Do you think I can get out of this? Moreover I only have to perform for 40mins. So, I've to go to work."

"But why did the hotel assign you as a singer for this? I mean it's a personal date of a couple! Why do you have to go and sing?" Abhi questioned.

"Abhi we have went over this too many times. I don't care why the hotel assigned me, all I know is I'm getting paid and that money is going to be put into good use!" Mukti said and did her touch-ups.