Chapter 24.

Chapter 24:- Back To Square One!

Happy Reading :)
Thanks to those who have faith in me and kept supporting me!

300 votes = chapter 25.
••••••••••••••••••••••

It hurts the most when the person who made you feel so special yesterday makes you feel so unwanted today!

- Unknown

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••

Nandini.

I was still sitting at the terrace still crying.

"Nandini.. You can't let yourself down like this.. You... You are here because you want your future to be bright and nobody.. No manik malhotra can destroy your future.. Have faith in yourself..." I told myself and got up and started to go downstairs. While wiping the tears.

*Come to Audi in 10.* Navya had messaged me. I left to the Audi and saw Navya Abhimanyu Cabir and Mukti gathered in there.

"There you are... Since you're here... dekhna manik abhi iske peche peche aaega.." Cabir said and I looked at him. I said nothing just went and stood beside Abhimanyu.

"Where's Manik Nandu!" Mukti asked me.

"I'm not his caretaker ask him yourself.." I said in a stern yet cold voice.

"Inn dono ne paakka jhagda kiya hai." Cabir whispered. I didn't pay any attention because then I'd loose my temper and it won't be good. Just then alya and dhruv entered and soon Raghav sir along with some other person entered.

Raghav Sir introduced us to the manager of Q-labels and that was when manik entered inside the Audi. Our eyes met but soon I looked away.

"So here's the surprise for you guys.."

Just then Nyeonika Mam entered and she stood beside the manager of Q-labels.

"So.. Here's the first album deal for you guys. This is a very big opportunity for both of you bands..." The manager was about to say but nyeonika interrupted.

"Wait what did you say? Both the bands! You said Fab5 or Rising Stars will get the album.." Nyeonika mam said.

"Yes. I did but.. Mr. Mehta wants a female lead singer.. And Nandini would be perfect.. Because she sings rock and melodies in a best way.."

"But Fab5 even has Mukti.. She can sing.."

"No mam.. I can't promise to sing as well as Nandini is.." Mukti said and Nyeonika gave her a glare but she didn't bother.