Chapter 51.

Chapter 51 :- Goa gets on finally!

********************

When did you realise this is love?

"When you were ill I realised I could do anything for you.
When we kiss the butterflies in my stomach told me that I Love You.
The proximity of our closeness makes my heart beat twice to its usual..
Lastly when I look into your eyes I can see the love, the respect, most importantly the care you have for me. This all of this made me realise that I Love You."

-Ashwathy.

********************

Super important message after the update. Please do me a favor and read it.

Writer's POV.

In Patna. After few days.

"Aisi kaisi family se shadi kara re ho?" Navya's massi asked.

"Kya matlab?" Navya's dad asked.

"Ladke ke baap ma uske sath nai rehte ladka akele rehta hai, kya pata kal ko Hamari Navya ko dhoka na de?" Massi said.

"Cabir aisa ladka bilkul bhi nai hai. Humein bharosa hai us par. Tum bas apni kaali zaban se kuch na kaho." Navya's dad said while Massi left the room.

"Date fix karne ke liye, hum kisse baat karre?" Navya's mother asked her Father.

"Mai Cabir ko call karta hu." Her dad said and her mom nodded in affirmation.

*************

Back in Mumbai. In the evening. 7pm.

"Yes I did.... Yes I will eat my medicines. Ok bye I Love You Too."

"Hey Nandini." Alya entered inside her room and Nandini hung up the phone with a blush.

"Aha.. We're you talking to Manik?"

"Yes." Nandini said and smiled.

"What's wrong with you both?" Alya asked as she sat on the bed.

"What? Nothing happened." Nandini said.

"That's what I'm asking, no fighting kya ho gaya?" Alya asked and chuckled.

"Ok. Make fun of us, what are you doing here by the way?" Nandini asked as she sat beside her.

"What do you mean by what am I doing here, can't I come to your place?" Alya said looking here and there.

"Allright what's it Alya?" Nandini asked sensing the sadness in her tone.

"It's, Umm Bhai. He's back again. I didn't even knew, I just saw him in the morning making breakfast for himself, we didn't speak at all, I just got dressed and left my home, since I had a stupid fight with Dhruv last night I just came to you." Alya said explaining and Nandini smiled.

"That's ok. You can come anytime you want to. Come here." Nandini said and hugged Alya.

"You had asked him not to come back right?" Nandini asked Alya.

"Yes, but it's.. What can I do Nandini? My parents split up when I was 9, after that I spent my life at a boarding school, and now it's like Bhai is the only family I have. I.. I can't do anything about it." Alya said and a tear fell down.