Chapter 60.

Chapter 60:- Goodbye?

****************
Tu Nazm Nazm sa mere hoton pe teher ja.
Mai khwab khwab sa teri ankhon me jagu re...

Movie:- Bareily Ki Barfi.

*********************

Writer's POV.

Everyone once in a lifetime has their own sets of goodbyes. It depends on them, how well they've said it, or how well they've been able to say it.
Goodbyes are never easier unless you seal it with promise to meet up again...
And when death surpasses you never get a chance to have perfect goodbye!

It's not always easy to get up a morning and pretend that everything is usual and just okay! Some kind of situation was being played in lives.

***************

There is hustle bustle all around. People are running inside and outside. Women wearing sparkling dresses with heavy makeup are in a dilemma whether to eat jalebies and gain weight or have sugar free barfies to avoid the so-called calories. As if it's not existent and as if they're going to loose weight overnight.

And there behind a gigantic door a guy held a girl in his arms trying to hide from everyone around just to give her a forehead kiss and explain her clear and fine that he loves her and that he simply can't express how beautiful she's looking tonight.
Just when about he was going to kiss her, a vibration began in his shirt's pocket. He sighed and she smiled.

"Cabir its getting late." Navya said and pushed him away and ran inside one of her bridesmaid's room. She blushed hard and then looked at herself in the mirror. The glow of to be bride was evident on her face.

*************

Nandini.

Things move fast in life. They are subtle. You don't have that courage to even look back and think for a moment that what a roller coaster ride it has been.

Life took all of us into that ride in these last 6 months. Yes. 6 months. After Nyeonika's death things changed drastically. Manik was in a trauma for 15 days. As soon as we began with preps of our new album everything was coming back to normal. Things were improving. Slowly and with time we all healed from what happened.
The album has been a huge success. In fact we had an India tour, well to be precise a successful India tour. I never imagined our songs to be so well received. We had fans, paparazzi and what not. We got offers from all big companies for albums. All this while we lost time for ourselves and our personal life. This wedding played a very very important role in our lives, because this brought us back to ourselves and we could actually spend time with each other and not with the world!

"Nandini yaar this is not working." Manik nagged for the nth time. His kurta had buttons which he wasn't able to fix and he troubled me around while I was trying hard to drape sari.

He came inside looked at me and just stopped at that point.