Chapter 17.

Chapter 17:- Tch... Tch... Tch... Harshad... (*LOL*)

Wasn't the last update good enough?! The votes were low!

Any ways...
Happy Reading :)
••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

Nandini.

Stupid idiot Manik Malhotra! What was the need to drag me into this?! Yeh acha hai... Pehele help maango.. Fir apne sath sath help karne walo ko bhi khecho! I hate him for this..

I walked downstairs and we both headed to the garden where yoga was taking place. We reached there and we were late already.

"Just because this is your first day we aren't giving you any punishments but make sure you guys are on time from tomorrow." The assistant there told us and took us for the sessions.

"They give punishments?! What is this kinder garden?!" Manik questioned with a frown and I giggled.

"Chalo." I said and the assistant showed us the way the teacher was already there.

"New?!"

"Yes mam" we both said together.

"Tum yaha yoga sikhne aaye ho.. Yoga time pe tum dono ka romance nai dikhna chahiye." The teacher said and I widened my eyes!

"Mam.. We aren't a couple..." I said and she looked at both of us.

"Aree Nandu.. Mam aaj subah hamara jhagda hua tha. Iska matlab yeh thodi hai ke you say we aren't a couple baby?!" Manik said and I looked at him with wide open eyes.

"Don't worry mam I'll try not to loose control" manik said while holding me with one of his hands on my waist and winked at the teacher and she smiled. I looked at him angrily and he smiled.

The teacher showed us our places. We began.

"You all can sit down." The teacher said and we followed her.

"Keep your back straight your both hands on your knees like this make sure you guys are sitting straight.. Now.. Breath slowly in.. And breath slowly out.. Close your eyes think of a peaceful place and continue the process of breathing in and out." We followed her instructions.

I was doing the process when someone poked me.

"Kya hai?!" I asked gritting my teeth to manik.

"Yeh.. Itna boring hota hai?!" Manik asked.

"Tumhe yeh koi party lagti hai.. Shut up and close your eyes..." I said.

"Fine.." He said and continued.

"Now you may open you eyes and smile to those who are sitting beside you. This makes your day much more stress free" the mam said I looked to my side there was a woman whom I thought might be married I smiled at her and she smiled back.

Turned to the other side manik was still looking forward with a frown on his face.

"Manik.." He looked at me.