Chapter 62.

Part 62 :- Tum Jaha Mai Waha!

************

You never have to take the efforts of distancing yourself from people. Time will do that for you. Time will speak of who stays and who leaves, time will let you know who's fake and who's real.
-Ashwathy Nair.

*(not doing a promotion! But I have a page on IG where I write quotes! heart_twines do follow if you like the posts)*

https://www.instagram.com/p/BjTm6wlB0HE/?utm_source=ig_share_sheet&igshid=ramyzkrjgcc0

****************

Manik.

"You know what! I think I'll be the last of all to get married!" Cabir said.

"No No. You have to give that to me. You can't just swoop in and take that right away from me!" Mukti argued.

"Well who's going to be the first ones to get married?" Alya asked.

All of us laughed loud except for her and Dhruv.

"Why are you laughing?" Dhruv asked.

"Because! It's so obvious that you guys will get married first." I said.

"No! We're not getting married for at least coming 6 years. There's a long time." Alya said and Dhruv agreed.

"So! You expect us to be married? You at least have someone to get married to!" Mukti said.

"Exactly we're single as fuck!" I said.

"You know what I think I should be gay as long as the day!" Cabir said and we all laughed.

Yet! Here we're. Years before the guy who said he wants to be gay is the same guy who got married today. It was very overwhelming to see one of us married. It was scary because we were growing up but I was happy for Cabir! Navya is the perfect girl for him and I'm happy that they've found each other.
But yes! I still couldn't believe that one of us is actually married.

I was looking at them, posing for the pictures on the stage. With a glass of wine in my hand I did wonder what if we start falling apart? We're actually growing up and definitely Cabir is going to live with Navya. He won't have weekend plans with us! He'll be busy with her. Slowly we all will get married and busy in our lives! It scared me. Deepest corners of my heart and brain was always scared of this very part! These guys were family to me they meant more than friends. I know Navya is our friend too and she'll hangout with us but it's just never going to be the same.
I guess this is how it is!

Cabir looked at me and raised his eyebrows and asked if I'm OK! I mouthed yes and gave him a thumbs up with a huge smile.

"Mr. Malhotra. Everyone is having fun here, dancing but Hey! there you are with a questionable glass of wine and this moody face.!" There she was! Light of my life.

"Hmm. Why only you can have a moody face?" I asked facing her.

"I never have moody face!" She argued and I laughed and moved to the food section.