Chapter 29.

Hie fellas.. There's an important announcement for you all after the update.
Do read it.

Chapter 29:- Day One!

Happy Reading :)

••••••••••••••••••••••

I don't carry you in my purse
as a picture.
I carry you on my face
as a smile.
-Rahul Kaushik.

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
Nandini.

The Last night was a bliss. I couldn't think of anything else but him. He made me feel so special like nobody ever has. The way he had arranged everything it was just beautiful. I was no more insecure about my feelings for him.

I woke up in the morning in mukti's room we both were sharing the room while alya and navya were in the other room. I walked upto the washroom washed my face and looked into the mirror. I saw a different glow on my face, and I just couldn't stop smiling. All I could think was of yesterday night. I brushed my teeth. And Yoga class was a forgotten business today!

Of course Manik would be more than happy as it was past 7:30. There was no way we were going to the class. He really hated the classes. I loved it when he would make all the weird faces when instructor would ask him to do exercise! He was such a baby.

"Morning Nandini!" Mukti got up and stretched her arms.

"Morning!" I said.

"So.. How was last night? You were late and asleep so we couldn't talk! Don't you think you can get away with it!" Mukti said and I laughed and sat on the bed.

"Nothing it was just a simple normal date." I said.

"Heheh.. Try that with someone else!" Mukti said.

"What! Its true!" I said and folded the blankets.

"Toh!? Mera gift waste ho gaya?" Mukti asked and I hit her with pillow. I knew what she was taking about.

"So Manik told you what..."

"He didn't... I tricked him and found it. But you're so bad!" I said and mukti started laughing!

"Stop laughing!" I said.

"Fine.." She said and got up from the bed.

"Drop me home na.. I need to get fresh." I told Mukti.

"I have dresses.. Inknoe I don't have a job par  Mai itni bhi garib nai hu.." She said and opened the closet.