Chapter 47

Chapter 47:- Fights and more fights!

I know,  I know I've been away for a really long time.  My phone was dead and it took time until I gotta new one. 

So,  from now we'll be back to regular updates😆😘

*******************

Take me back to the night we met 😄😄😄

(My new obsession 😬)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Recap (coz I think we need one)

Malik pulls Nandini inside the library room and the door bangs with a sound..

'Kon hai andar'

Who don't remember the rest are free to read the last chappy coz lot many things have happened and I can't mention all of those.

************

Nandini.

Seriously?! Just because he was hungry he thinks he can shout at me!?

Am I some kind of idiot to forgive him?

And now, he pulls me inside the small room of library, is he stupid? What if someone comes inside?

And my fear kind of came true. 

"kon hai andar?"

"dekha tumne kya kiya?" I scolded Manik.

"Calm down I can fix this." He said and made me hide behind the cupboard and slowly opened the latch and hid with me. 

The peon shook the door several times and it opened he looked around as he kept a bunch of books on the table, he picked up the lock and key from the chair and closed the door and locked it.

I mean this is just perfect. Thanks to Manik Malhotra.

"History repeats itself ha?" He asked and chuckled.

"Seriously you're laughing? Do you know what a pickle this is? We could be stuck here for entire day. I've my practice with Aryaman in 30mins."

"Of course all you can think of is Aryaman these days." Manik said and sat on the chair.

"Did you just say that?" I asked in angry tone.

"I think I just did." He replied in a calm voice. This guy really pulls my nerve.

"I'm so tired of fighting on the same fucking topic with you. I told you a thousand times that he's just a friend but Noo.. You've to make your point na." I shouted and he rolled his eyes.

Wtf?

"Did you just roll your eyes?" I asked and he took out his phone and made a call.

"Yes, cabir kuch jugaad karke bacha le. We're stuck in the library room...
But how does that matter?
Shut up just come and open this damn door." Manik hung up.

"Cabir will figure it out. Tab tak try not to be whiny." He said and I frowned.

"You think I'm whiny?"

"Of course you're. See.. You didn't even kiss me whole day.." Manik over acted and I seriously got mad. 

He made me feel like I'm desperate for a kiss from him.