Chapter 22

(Melanie's P.O.V.)

"Someone totally different has to spy on them now." I said. "But they didn't even see me that much." Daisy whined. "But if they see you again they will know somethings going on." I replied. She nodded. "How about me?!?!" Louis yelled. Sofia put her hend over his mouth. "Shut your face!!!" She whispered, "The window is open you know." "But you can't go out they've known you for 2 years." I said. "Sofia you go." "Heck no!" She whispered, "Niall alrighty caught sight of me." "Just go, please?" I begged and used my puppy dog face. "Fine," I mouthed a yes, "But just this one time." "Okay, thanks." I said.

(Sofia's P.O.V.)

I put on the disguise and left. I went to the lobby and saw them. I hid behind a wall. "We are here to return our key." I heard Bonnie said. "Why are you leaving so early?"  man said. "Oh we are leave to go to a house." "Wha kind of house." "A house my uncle owns, in the woods." As soon as those words come out of her mouth I ran back up to our hotel room.

I pounded on the door. "Are you a crimanal?!?!" Louis yelled over the door. "Not really." I said through my teeth. He opened the door. "We have to follow them to Bonnie's uncle's house." I said. "Oh, cool. Where?" Melanie asked. "The woods." "What woods?" Daisy asked. "I don't know. That's why we have to follow them, so lets get our things and go."