Chapter 5

(Sofia's P.O.V)

"What!!!!" The boys screamed. "Hey at least the paparazzi stopped following us." Melanie shouted. "What I lost followers?" Harry pulled out his phone. "Wait, you all have phones and didn't tell us!!" I climbed in the back and grabbed Harry's phone. "Sofia, calm down." Daisy said. "We could of called for help!" I unlocked his phone and quickly pushed the phone app on it. "Where's your guys phones?" Niall said. "Me and Sofia didn't bring our phones because we were going to bring our cameras o film the concert." Melanie made a sharp turn. "Wait, the concert!!!!  NO MORE THE WANTED!!! I PAYED SO MUCH MONEY FOR THE TICKETS!!!!! ALL THE MONEY WASTED!!!" I yelled. "Calm down." Niall took me in his arms. I started breathing fast then I blacked out.

                                                                          (Melanie's P.O.V)

"Sofia fainted!!!" I heard Daisy scream. "What?!!?!?!" I yelled back. "Niall put her in his arms and she fainted." I heard Harry say. "I have no idea where I'm going!!" I said. "I'll help." I wasn't sure who said that because they said it too fast. Harry climbed in the passenger seat. "I need a map."

"Look in there!" I took one hand off the wheel and pointed to the glove compartment. "Theres nothing in here." "We are doomed." "Wait whats that big house on that street corner?" Harry pointed to it. "THATS IT!!!"

I quickly pulled into what looked like my old driveway. "Are you sure about going in here Mel?" I heard Daisy say. "Yes, remember I used to live here. It's safe." I got out of the car. Everybody followed me to the front door. "Even though I don't live in the US and I don't live in a house in the US, this doesn't look like a safe place to hide from that fan girl." Zayn said. Niall carried Sofia to where we were. "Just trust me." They gave me looks that didn't look too happy. "I trust you." Harry said and he took a step toward me. "Let's go before she finds us again."

I Want To Save You Tonightजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें