Chapter 14

Melanie's Pov

"WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU DOING HERE!!!!" I yelled at the topog my lungs. "I can explain everything later you girls just have to help us get away from that crazy fan girl." he said. "Oh, so now you guys are using us to help you guys live!!" said Daisy. "No we just need your help." "UGH!!!! CAN'T YOU GUYS SOME OTHER PEOPLE TO HELP!!! WE HAVE TO BE SOMEWHERE!!! THAT'S THE ONLY REASON WHY WE CAME TO L.A!!!" I yelled. "COME DOWN!!! We are the only people they no on the world besides their family and friends. We have to help them, remember it was your idea." Sofia said. "IF IM JUST GOING TO WASTE MY MONEY TO BUY THREE TICKETES TO L.A, LONDON, SOUTH AND NORTH KOREA, AND THEN HAVE TO HELP MY NUMBER ONE BAND THEN NO!!! I HAD TO MAKE THE PLANS TOO!!! AND IT TOOK ME FOREVER!!!" "Why did you spend money on tickets for London, North, South Korea for." Louis said. "She spend her money on it is, because her other favourtie bands are having a conster in South and North Korea. And London is because we just wanted to go see how it is there. Daisy, and I already spend money on other stuff, then she heard that her other favourtie band were having two consters, and we wanted to see how good they are, so she bought three tickets, for both of their consters." Sofia said. "Ok let's just go I forgot to eat this morning so I'm starving." Daisy said. "Okay, really who hunks of food at a time like this." I said. "Um, Niall." Louis, Sofia, and Daisy said. "Ok, I'll stop at the nearest fastfood restraunt." Louis said.

After a long time of silence we finally got to the nearest restraunt. "Ok, I'm just gonna order from the drive through." Louis said. "No, let us girls go in and order. Puls I need to stretch my legs." I said. "Ok, and I'll just stay in here and do nothing." Louis said. "Yeah ok, see in a few minutes." I said pushing Sofia and Daisy out. "What was that about." Sofia said. "I just thought of a plan." "Oh no, please tell me it's not one of those plans where you try to get away from someone." Daisy said. "It's not we're going to get away from five boys in a band." "Why would you think of a plan in this situation. The boys need us and I think Niall likes me." Sofia said. "Because I wanna live my life as a normal teen. Come on its springbreak." I said. "What was it you were saying about being heard from people. I thought you wanted this to happen." "I do but it's gotten way out of control." "Is that Logan." Daisy said. "Yeah, but let's just focous on getting something to eat and drink." I said. "Wow, look at miss smooth." Sofia said. "Shut up."

We ordered our food and drinks, but suddenly everything went black. I woke in a van with Sofia and Daisy tied up, and with tap tapped on their mouths. I soon realized I also was tied up and had tap tapped on my mouth. But the question was, where were we, and how did we get here?