Chapter 19

Sofia's Pov

We stopped at a store and we all got out. When we got in I noticed that someone looked familiar. I just couldn't guess who it was. I glanced over to Melanie, and she was looking at a really cute pair of shoes. Then I glanced over to Daisy, she was obviously looking at a guy. The next thing knew, I bumped into a boy my age. He had sparkling blue eyes, and blondish brownish hair. "Oh, I'm sorry, I should have watched where I was going." he said. "I'm sorry, did I miss something." I said. "I'm Jayden, and you are." "Sofia."

Melanie's Pov

I watched Sofia talking to a boy her age. I was focusing on how he talked to her. "Aww, it's love at first sight." Daisy said. "Yeah, I wonder how Niall would react if he saw her talking to him. Niall told me he loves Sofia, so I don't know how he would take it." I said. I looked around the room for anything else. I didn't find anything, so I decided to walk over to see if there was anything for me. "Hey, Melanie, right." someone said. It was Logan. "Yeah, so anything going fine." I said. "Yeah, I was just wondering if this was yours." he said holding out a ring. I checked my fingers, my ring was gone. "Yeah, I think that's mine." He put on my finger and then we locked eyes with each other. "Are you finding everything ok." Louis said after a long time of silence. "Oh, I'm sorry I should be leaving, bye." Logan said walking away. "What was all that about." Louis said after he left. "Nothing, why do you care. It's not like anyone else likes me." I said walking back out. Louis came running after me. "Wait, I know who does." he said. "Oh, yeah I forgot Harry. Why would he love me anyway. I'm just an ordanairy girl, and he has a lot of fans." I said.

Daisy's Pov

"Sofia we have to go now." I said pulling her arm. "I'll probably bump into you sometime then." the boy said. "What happened why do we have to go now, I was just about to." "Yeah, I know but don't think about yourself. Melanie is having a hard time right now." I said cutting her off.

We got in the and Louis drove to the nearest hotel. "I call dibs on the biggest room." Melanie said. "Man, lucky, I call dibs on the second biggest room." Sofia said. "Wow, we are so lucky that we have Louis with us." I said. "Why." Louis asked. "Dugh, isn't it obvious, the girl that runs this place is totally in love with you." I said. After we put our stuff away we all went to bed.