Chapter 15

(Melanie's P.O.V.)

"HEAJLFKVNAFIRK!!!!!" Sofia said. "MMMWWWAAAAA???" Daisy said. "I think she meant I'm here." I scooted myself so I could see the girl behind me. I saw a girl that looked 14 or 15 with a One Direction, shirt on. My eyes got huge. This is the crazy fan girl. "WWWWHHHAAAUURRRFFFRRRUUEEEENN?" I said. But I meant "Where are they?" The girl stepped closer to me. She ripped the tape off my face. "OOOOOOOOOOOWWWWWWW!!!!! WHAT'S THE MATTER WITH YOU????!?!?!"  "I wanted to give you pain and I wanted to know what you said." "Where are they?" "Who?" "Them!!!!" I moved my head to point to her shirt. "What are you doing?" "Where's One Direction?" "Oh, them. Louis came into the restraunt right after I punched you guys in the face, so I hid you guys in the supply closet. So then I told him you guys diched and I knew where you guys were going to. He told me to meet him back here at 7:00 to talk about it. So I don't know where they are."

I rolled my eyes. "Great they think we ditched and what's your name?" "Bonnie." "Well Bonnie, you are the worst One Direction fan ever." She gasped and pulled out a knife. "You dare call me a Directionater? You want to know what I do to people who call me a Directionater?" She heald the knife to my neck. "I-" Her watch beeped. "Oh, I'll get back to you on that. It's time for me and Louis to talk." She walked out of the supply closet. "I'll get the tape off your mouths." I scooted over to Sofia and turned around. "HHHHHUUUUUUHHHH?"  "Just put your mouth to my hands. It will work. Trust me." I felt tape on my fingertips and quickly pulled it off. "Thank you!!!" "Do Daisy's." "Kk.'

"I'm done." "Thank you." "Your welcome." I turned over to Daisy and saw she got her hands untied. "How'd you to that." "She doesn't tie right." "Help me." She took off the rope on my hands and legs. I got up and looked through the little window on the door. Louis and fan girl Bonnie were talking. "Hurry and get the ties off Sofia we have to go and confront Bonnie!!" I said. "Who's Bonnie?" Sofia asked. "Girl that was just in here. Crazy fan girl. We've been over this!!" "Oh yeah, just confront alrighty. We'll catch up." "Kk."

I busted the door open and Louis and Bonnie looked at me. "That's the crazy fan girl. She lied. We never ditched. We were here the whole time." "Who's we?" Louis asked. I looked behind me and saw Daisy almost done with the ties on Sofia. "I'll be right back." I ran over to the supply closet. "You guys are umbrassing me. Hurry up." "Bonnie did a very good knot on Sofia's legs." "Just hop. We'll firgue it-" We heard a lock behind us.

We all turned around and saw Louis and the door closed. He was just there smiling. My eyes got huge and I ran over to the door. I tried to turn the knob but it wasn't opening. I turned around and put a smile on my face. "The door is locked from the outside." I said through my teeth.