Chapter 21

Melanie's Pov

"Wait so your telling me that the boys came all the way over here." Daisy said. "Yeah, that's what I said." I said. "No, there suppse to be at the hotel. I'm talking about the one they were staying in." Louis said. "What do we do now." Sofia said. "Spy." I said. "No we can't do that they are guys and we are girls." she said. "Ugh, I'm not talking about the guys. I'm talking about Bonnie,she might have something up her selve." "Great idea, but who's going to do it." Louis said. "I know a guy." I said. "who is really good with disguises."

Sofia's Pov

After Melanie called the guy she told us he was coming. I looked out the wide opened window and saw Niall and the rest of the guys with Bonnie. I dropped something and Niall looked up. I quickly got down, then Daisy came out. "Hey, Daisy, what are you doing up there." the guys yelled. "I'm not Daisy who are you talking about." she said and quickly walked away.

Daisy's Pov

"Did you tell the guys we were staying at this hotel." I said to Louis. "No why." he said. "Well the boys just saw me." "Don't let them see you, if you do then Bonnie will know that we're staying here. Then she's going to take us while we are sleeping." Melanie said. "I know but we are on the seventh floor so I dont think they saw me completely." "Ok, I'm just making sure."