Chapter 3

(Melanie's P.O.V)

"What is this place?" Sofia asked. "It looks like some sort of bar." "I'm so not going in there." "Neither am I." "Lets just go home." "Okay." I tried to start the car but it wasn't going. "Why aren't we going?" Sofia said. "It's not starting." "WHAT?!" "Calm down." "How can I calm down when we are about to miss The Wanted's concert?!!!?" She jumped out of the car a started walking.

"Wait! Sofia wait!" I finally caught up to her. i grabbed her arms. "WHAT!!!" "You need to calm down." I shook her. I saw she was looking at something behind me. I shook her again. "Are you even listening to me?" i yelled at her. She grabbed my shoulders and turned me around. "Look!!!" She pointed to a van... not just any van..  the black van that One Direction were in. "Is that-" "yeah it is."

We ran over to the van and to our surprise the door was open. We opened it and saw all the boys in there. "Lets go." Sofia climbed in the back seat and started untieing Niall's arms. "Go where?" "Go to... to... go to Daisy's house." "Her parents aren't there." "Exactly." she replied without looking at me.

"Are the keys still in there?" Sofia asked. "Yes." "Good, now go!!" I started hearing weird noises from back there. "We are trying to help you guys so the least you could do is shut up." "Umm, sofia?" "What?" "We are here." "I'm not done." "It's fine, I'll go and get Daisy." I hopped out of the van and walked toward the door. I rang the doorbell. When Daisy opened the door she was wearing her pajamas. "Hey!" "Hi, I kinda need help... umm.... hiding some people in your house." "Well okay then."

We walked down to the driveway and I opened the car door. I saw that Sofia took the stuff off Harry, Liam, Niall, and she was working on Zayn. "did you guys kidnap them?" "If we kinapped them I wouldn't be untieing their ropes." Sofia said. "We saved them." I said. "From a very crazy fan." Harry addded. "She was a fan?" Sofia asked. "We'll explain later." Liam said. "Fine you can stay here." Daisy said crossing her arms. "Thanks!" i said.

We all went inside Daisy's house. The boys relaxed on the couch in the living room and Daisy, Sofia and i went to the kitchen. "What do we do now?" I asked. "Live here with the boys and live happily ever after?" Sofia asked smiling. "No." "Let's just figure that out in the morning." "Okay." "GUYS!!!" the boys screamed.

We got to the living roomand saw the bos all together in a corner of the room. "The.. The...door." Harry said. I walked over to the door and looked through the peep hole. It was her. The girl. The crazy fan girl that kinapped them. "She..she.. she's here." I said.