I Want To Save You Tonight

"I can believe we are seeing The Wanted in concert!!" Melanie said as we were walking down the street. "What I can't believe we are late to the concert." Sofia cheaked her watch. "Hey, lighten up." Melanie patted Sofia's shoulder. "How can I lighten up? We are about to miss the concert!" Sofia started to run. "Hey look over there!" Melanie pointed to a girl head locking Niall Horan. SOfia stepped back toward Melanie and whispered in her ear, "Is that Niall horan my favorite superstar?" "I think he is getting hurt."

They walked torward the alley Niall and That girl were going in, making sure not to make to much noise. The girl threw Niall in a van. Wow she is strong, Melanie thought. The girl looked around to see if anyone was there. Sofia and Melanie hid behind a trash bin. The girl suddenly sprinted away. "Wow it stinks." Melanie covered her nose. "I think she left." Sofia jumped out of the hiding spot and so did Melanie. "Why are we even doing this?" Melanie asked. "I love Niall and Harry might be in the van too." Sofia winked. "Let's go before she comes back."

they quickly ran over to the black van and heard faint yelling. sofia tried and open the door but it was locked. she quickly pulled out a bobby pin from her hair and picked the lock. "Hw do you do that?" Melanie asked. "I've got some secret talents." Sofia smiled and opened the van door. Inside they saw Liam, Harry, Niall, Zayn, and Louis yelling with they're hands and legs tied.