Chapter 12

Sofia's Pov

I heard Daisy tell Melanie that the boys were in the frat class labitory. "How in the world did they get here so fast tho." I said opening my eyes. "You were awake this whole time. Did you take out my phone." said Melanie. "Yes, but they couldn't have gotten in here you're probably mistaking some other guys." "Well go see for yourself." said Daisy. "Fine I will." I said. "Me too." said Melanie. We walked to the first class labitroy and the door was wide opened. We walked in and didn't see Harry or the boys. "Um...looking for something or someone." said a voice behind us. We truned around to see a teenage boy. He had cheeck bones and dimples when I smiled. "Uh......yeah we were looking for," "My phone, my friend and I were playing without and acdintly threw it in here." I said cutting off Melanie. I knew she liked him the second she turned and faced him. "Oh, really why we're you guys throwing your phone around." "Just for fun." Melanie said looking around. "Well I haven't seen any phone so good luck." he said walking off. "Wait don't you go to our school." Melanie said."Depends, what you do you girls go to." "We go to Hoover High." "Yeah I go to the same, aren't you the girl who out told the cheerleader caption." he said to Melanie. "If you're talking about Brianna then yes." "Wow, you got a lot of nerves talking to her. A lot of people don't do what you did." "I know, hey what was your name again." "My name is Logan, and yours." "Melanie."

Melanie's Pov

Logan and I starred at each other, until Daisy came in. "Oh, we'll look at the time we gotta go our other friend is looking for us." Sofia said walking out with Daisy. "Bye, see you in school." Logan said. "Bye," I said walking out. Before I left I saw a curly harieded boy with green eyes looking at me. Is that Harry, I thought. That can't be him. I quickly walked out not know if he was or not Harry. I sat down this time on the side. "So who was that." said Daisy. "That was Logan, caption of the Football team. The most popular boy in school that I had a crush on since the start of high school." I said. "You still don't like him do you, because Harry likes you, like, love like, and you do too." Sofia said. "I don't know what you're talking about Harry only likes me as a regular friend and I like him like that too. And yes I still like Logan his cute with his cheek bones and dimples." "Whatever I'm going back to sleep." said Sofia. "Goodnight." said Daisy closing her eyes. I got another text before I went back to sleep. It was from Harry. It said "Who was that boy you were talking with?

What were you guys talking about? Do you like him?" I texted back "It's none of your bussiness!!!" and feel asleep.