Chapter 6

"Okay, looks like no lives here." I said. "Dugh, because it's haunted." said Daisy. "How many times do I have to tell you that it's not haunted. If I was lieing I would be laughing." "Whatever you say."

Melanie's POV

I looked inside the house, it looked the same when I was a kid. Then I had a flash back. It was about me and my family having fun in this house,the little fairy by my side. Then I saw something glowing in the house. It was the fairy that I always played with when I was a girl.

"What are you looking at," said Liam. "Oh, it's nothing."Um... guys the doors locked and Sofia isn't awake." said Daisy. "Well we have to wake her up." said Niall. "No, we can't just wake her up." I said before he put her down. "Why not." everyone said. "Because, she has to wake up on her own. If you wake some one up while they're uncontested then," "Then what." they asked. "Then... something bad will happen." "Whatever you're just lieing." said Daisy. "If I was kidding then I wouldn't have told you!!" "Okay, you don't have to yell." "So how are we gonna get in."said Harry. "I could kick the door open." I said. "Don't be silly a girl like you could never kick open a door." "What did you say." "I said a girl like you could never kick open a door." "Have you even seen me at least try. I know even you can't kick it open." "And how do you know that." "I can tell by looking at your arms." "What do you mean." "You don't work out, on the other hand I take karate." "Oh you do." "Yes." "Okay you know what, let's just make a deal." said Liam. "Okay, so of I kick the door open then you have to say on Tiwtter and Facebook that you just got bet by a girl." "And if I win then you have to go on a date with me." "You're cute, but as much as I love you guys I can't date." "Fine not on a date. Youre going to have to go ice staking with me." "But I don't know how to ice skate. I only know how to skate." "I thought you said you take karate." "I do." "Why don't you go first, since you're a boy, and I'm just a girl, that saved you guys from that girl." "Thank you and I will go first."

Harry's POV

Okay I'm gonna kick this door open. "Um... are you gonna kick the door open." said Melanie. "Yes... I was just looking at something." "What were you looking at." "That little glowing thing in the air." "Oh just hurry up and try to kick the door open." I kicked the door, but it wasn't opening. I tried again, it still didn't open. "Here let me do it." She kicked the door and it didn't seem to open. Then she kicked the door knob. She turned it and it was opened. "How did you do that." said the boys. "I told you I take karate." "I still don't think this is safe" said Daisy. "It's okay, just stick with me and everything will be fine." said Liam putting his arm over Daisy's shoulder. "Okay peps lets get in, and I'll show you around." said Melanie looking at me. "Um... I don't know, when I said I trust you that was only for that time, but now I don't feeling like going inside." I said. "Said the man that said he could kick open the door. Come on it's okay."

Daisy's POV

OMG!!!! I can't believe Liams' arm is over my shoulder. What if we all get eaten. Oh no then I'm never gonna live a good life. "Um... are you okay." Liam said. "Yeah, I just don't if I should go in there." "It's okay, the longer you stay clam, the longer you stay safe." "What!!??" everyone said. " Yeah, I should've told you guys earlier. There's a little monster running loose in the house." Everyone was silent for a long time. "Iwas just kidding dang I didn't think that you would fall for that one. I'm not a good prank girl," "Are you kidding you always played tricks when we were younger." "Yeah," "And you always got us." "Shh!!!" said Niall. "She's waking up." "Okay let's go in right now unless you want the girl to find us."Said Melanie walking into the house.