THE STORY ENDS HERE! (Author's Message)

Author's message:

Hello readers! I'm the author of this story. It's been almost 3 years since I've become a shawol. I've met lots of good friends in my fandom and I enjoyed being a spazzer. I do love SHINee that's why I decided to make a story about them in wattpad and this is it, the story that you're reading right now. I'm inspired and hoping that I'm gonna meet SHINee personally just like the two leading characters in my story. Being a shawol is very enjoyable indeed,because you'll gonna meet lots of friends and sometimes they become your best friends. SHINee is the reason why I'm studying hard so that I can meet them in the future. They are my inspiration since I was highschool. I love listening to their songs and watching their shows.

As time passes by, I've notice that being a kpop stan already affecting my studies. I spent more time in the internet rather than my homeworks or studies. My mum always getting angry whenever I don't listen to her when she's telling me to stop spazzing cause it's just ruining my studies. Now that I've grown up, I realized that my mum was right. Being too obsessed in kpop doesn't help me, it'll just make my life miserable. I don't have a social life, my world was just spinning at the same place. Always in front of my laptop, watching k-dramas, listening to kpops, spazzing in fb. etc! These sort of things isn't right. We must also give time having a social life and not only in the internet cause it won't help us to pursue our dreams in life. Being a kpop fan is an unforgettable experience because as a teenager, these things makes me happy. Seeing my biases makes my heart burst although it was just in pictures or videos. I knew how it feels 'cause I've already felt that before. I don't regret that I've been a kpop stan, I just wanna stop it cause I want to have a better life.

I'VE BEEN BASHED! I've been bashed by my own fandom. My co-shawols bashed me for not enough reasons. I asked them if what's wrong? Why do they need to bashed me. They said that they find me boastful as time passes by. I don't know what did I do to make them angry to me. All I know is that I'm only doing my job as a spazzer. It was just so offensive seeing your dearest beloved fandom is the one who will be your enemy. I trusted them for a long time, but I think that was the biggest mistake I've ever done in my whole life so far. DON'T TRUST ANYBODY! That is the thing that I've learned from it. Too much trust will lead you to the wrong way. You'll just regret it at the end.

Many shawols are asking me to continue this story. Although I want, but I think I can't. I can't because it's over. I'M GONNA LEAVE MY FANDOM ALREADY. I'M GONNA LEAVE THE KPOP WORLD. I know it's hard but I think this is the only way how can I avoid those immature bashers. It's hard to be bashed, specially when you didn't do any mistakes. I'm just a fangirl trying my best to show my love and support to my idols but that was before. I'm just a normal person right now, trying to have a better life and trying to forget my past. It's hard to forget SHINee, they've become part of my life. But what can I do if my fandom don't likes me? Maybe it is also good for me to be a normal person like others. I'll just focus on my studies, and continue pursuing my dreams without SHINee. :)

I've learned many lessons as a kpop stan. First, avoid being too much obsessed in kpop cause it may lead you to the wrong way. Second, know your limitations as a fan, as a spazzer, and as a son/daughter. Third, listen to your parents cause they know what's best for you. Fourth, if you noticed that kpop already affecting your studies, then quit it. Lastly, avoid being too much friendly because every kpop stan have different characters. If you don't know them personally, don't trust them specially when you only met them in the internet. Don't feel very comfortable talking with your new friends, cause most of them are just good at the beginning but at the end you're gonna see their true colors.

They said, "ONCE A SHAWOL, ALWAYS A SHAWOL". I believed in this, before. Things change, every people change. I don't believe in this anymore. Before, I thought that I'll be a shawol forever but I'm wrong. Now, I believed that there's no permanent in this world, everything change, even you. There'll be times that you'll realize all the mistakes that you've done in your life. Don't live alone, live with every people you encounter. Don't spent your whole life being a KPOP stan. Everything has an ending. Look for a better life that you can have! One day, all your biases will get married, including you. Every people gets older as time passes by, so am I.  You can give your love to those kpops that you admire, but remember not to give all. Just left for yourself, because if you don't, maybe it'll be the reason of your sadness and anxiety someday. Most of our biases doesn't even know that we existed. Don't act too much, act as a matured fan. Don't start a fanwar, if they bashed you, then remove your pride. Although it is not your mistake, you can't do anything but to apologize. I didn't do any mistakes as a shawol but I'm the one who gave an apology to them. I'm a matured fan that's why I'm doing this, I left the KPOP world for valid reasons.

I just want to say thank you to those people who trusted me and became part of my life. I want to thank those shawols who supports me. For those hundreds of shawols asking me not to leave, I wanna say sorry. It's been several years since we've met, but I think this is the right time to leave my fandom. Don't worry, I'll not be a hater. For my BASHERS, haters gonna hate but still insecurities never brings me down. I'll just spent my remaining life for a better one! I hope you'll be happy of choosing the right path. I know that most of my shawol friends really loves me cause some of them cried when they knew that I'm going to leave. Thank you so much my friends! I appreciated all of your messages. :)) Don't worry, I won't forget all of you including the five shining boys called SHINee. I hope you'll gonna meet them one day! :)) I'm happy in my decision and I hope you too guys! So, thanks for all of your support. I love you! ♥

Special mention:

Before I forgot, I just recently knew that some of my readers became my bashers!? HAHAHAHAH lol that was ridiculous. You become fan of my story and you're reading every chapter of it and now you're going to bashed me? Well, you're still a fan. :) I'll just don't mention you cause I don't want you to be ashamed. You know who you are, you also said that this chapter was a novel? Oh shut up. HAHAHAHAH. This chapter is not part of my story anymore, so please grow up! I pity you so damn much. :)

PS: You can delete my story in your library if you want. I won't continue this anymore. For those people who are supposed to be part of my story, I'm so sorry but it ends here. You can re-write my story and make a beautiful ending for it! It's okay, I won't get angry if you plagiarized it. I hope you can make a happy ending! ^_^ Thankyou! :)) xoxo.

~Sincerely,
            Author

GOODBYE SHINee! GOODBYE SHAWOLS! GOODBYE SHINee WORLD! THANK YOU SO MUCH! ♥