Chapter 19

( Minho's Point of View )

I'm so glad that I've already saw Kim. Well, she's here at the quiet part of the beach, alone. I don't know what comes in my mind, I just can't control my body. It was like moving by it's own, I just hugged Kim after I saw her. She really looks so shocked, who will not be? I'm also shocked about what I just did. Maybe because I missed her that's why I did that.

After a few minutes, I released my hand around her body. I asked her if I can join her and she allow me. At first, she's kinda angry to me cause she said that I scared her. I decided to use my aegyo so that she'll not be angry to me and I suceeded. So now, I'm here beside her. We're just talking to each other. My world stops whenever I'm staring at her gorgeous face. She's so damn beautiful, her angelic face makes my heart beats fast. Although we just recently known each other, I think she already caught my heart. When I first saw her in the parking lot before our concert, I'll admit that I've been love at first sight because of her angelic face. Among the thousand girls I've met everyday, only Kim gots my attention. I don't know why but the only thing that I know is that, I'm already inloved. Yes, I'm inlove with Kim! Whenever she smiles, It makes me feel that I'm floating in cloud9.

I think this is the time. I need to tell her my feelings, this is the right time. We're here together, just the two of us. Inhale exhale. Wait......  How can I start this? What will I say? Crap! I'm freaking out. Yes I am! Inside my body feels like I'm gonna burst anytime but I'm still in a poker face outside. Urgh! Okay calm down Minho, you can do this! Fighting. >_<

"Uhmm.... K-kim? I have s-something to tell you." I said while my voice is a little cracky.

"What Is it Oppa?" she asked me.

"Uh...Uhmm..." I can't even move my mouth nor open it. My body is getting nervous every second pass by.

"Minho? What is it?" she asked me again.

"Hmmmm..... " Urgh! MINHO OPEN YOUR MOUTH! -___- SAY IT! SAY IT!

Tsk. There are so many thoughts in my mind that makes me more nervous. Okay fine, this is it. I'm going to open my mouth!

"K-kim..... I lo--" I slowly open my mouth but I suddenly cut my words because someone shouted....

"BHESSSSSSST!" Me and Kim heard a voice so we suddenly look at back and we saw Sandra.

Aisssssh! >_______< What does she doing here? HOLYSHT! She ruined my words. This time is my chance to tell Kim my feelings but I can't do that anymore because of her bestfriend. Kim already left me alone and go with Sandra. Yes, she leave me here sitting alone without even saying goodbye! Urgh. >////< I really look like an idiot here still regretting what had happened. If I just speak quickly, she already know that I love her but because I'm too slow like a turtle, she left already. :((( Huhuhu!

"Kim, I love you." I just whispered in the air.

Well, I have no choice but to accept the fact that maybe this is really not the right time. I'll just go back to our unit. :(

Urgh! I bet I can't sleep tonight because of what had happened. Oh poor eyebags! :( You're getting bigger everynight because of Kim. I'm always thinking about her, that's why my eyebags is getting bigger everyday! O___O

MINHO FIGHTING!!!

( Kim's Point of View )

Minho told me that he has something to tell me. It's almost 2 minutes but he's still not yet talking. Hmm? What is it, I'm very curious. You can trace in his face the nervous that he felts. He can't even look at my eyes directly, as usual.

As seconds pass by, I'm getting nervous about what he's going to say. Is it about me? About him? Or maybe about the two of us? Tsk.

"MINHO SAY IT! I'M GETTING NERVOUS BECAUSE OF YOU"

My heart is shouting inside while beating faster.

"K-kim.... " he said.

OH YESSS! HE FINALLY TALK! OMO! What is it!? 

"I lo--" He suddenly cut his words after we heard a voice.

"BHESSST!" someone shouted and we saw Sandra. She's waving her hand and trying to tell me to come over, so I did. I stand up and ran towards her. She suddenly hold my hand so tightly and pull me away from Minho. I really have no idea where she will brought me.

"Sandra where are we going!? Hey, I don't even say goodbye to Minho." I said but she's still pulling me.

"Hey Sandra! Could you walk slowly, you're to fast." I told her but she's not answering me.

What's wrong with her? Tsk. Oh my Minho, I just left him alone. I hope he'll not get angry. I don't even heard what he want to tell me. Urgh! My bestfriend is absolutely crazy. She's pulling me towards nowhere! Crap! -_____-

"Sandra my hand is definitely hurting already! Release it." She released my hand and finally we stop in front of the resto bar.

"What are we doing here?" I asked her.

"Let's come inside." She told me but I have no choice so I followed her inside.

"Sandra what are you searching?" I asked her as she search someone I have no idea if who is. :3

"Wait.... I just saw him here lately but, where is he?" She said.

"What are you talking about Sandra? Are you insane!?" I asked her.

"I saw him Kim!" he said.

"You saw who?" I asked her.

"Your boyfriend." she said.

My eyes were opened after I heard what she said.

"MY BOYFRIEND? You know Sandra you're definitely insane. You're already drunk too much. I DON'T HAVE A BOYFRIEND! Let's just get outta here." I told her but she don't listen to me.

"I'm not insane Kim! I'm telling the truth. I really saw him, your boyfriend." She said.

"OMG! Are you talking about........"

_______________________________________

A/N: Hey guys! :D I hope my story doesn't seem so boring :( I'll post on my fb if who are the characters that I've already picked. I'll also include there your role, just check it right away. So, thanks for your votes and comments! Although it's my first time to make a story, I'm still hoping that it'll not be so bad. Don't worry guys if Onew, Taemin and Jjong doesn't have a POV yet but I'll promise they will have soon. Wait for my update, okay? I bet you guys are so excited to see your name in my  story! ^_^ I won't disappoint you, just make sure that you'll continue supporting my story. :D I'm just doing this story on the spot that's why I don't also know if what's gonna be the ending. Hahah! Okay Shawols, FIGHTING!!!

Readers, Guess if who is the guy that Sandra's talking about. Does Kim really have a current boyfriend? Hm... Let's see! :D